Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1941 was a Monday and it was the 167th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,739 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Vilmos Zsigmond
- 1934Bill Cobbs
- 1936Ann Carter
- 1946Mark Ritts
- 1946Simon Williams
- 1955Laurie Metcalf
- 1976Cian Ciaran
- 1983Naz Elmas
- 1987Diana DeGarmo
- 1991Joe McElderry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1738Mary Katherine Goddard, American publisher (d. 1816)
- 1857Arthur Arz von Straußenburg, Austrian-Hungarian general (d. 1935)
- 1858Gustaf V of Sweden (d. 1950)
- 1929Ramon Bieri, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1945Claire Alexander, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Tupac Shakur, American rapper, producer, and actor (Digital Underground, Outlawz, and Thug Life) (d. 1996)
- 1986Robert Rothbart, Israeli-Serbian basketball player
- 1986Rodrigo Defendi, Brazilian footballer
- 1990John Newman, English singer-songwriter
- 1994Grete-Lilijane Küppas, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407Ming–Hồ War: Retired King Hồ Quý Ly and his son King Hồ Hán Thương of Hồ dynasty are captured by the Ming armies.
- 1586Mary, Queen of Scots, recognizes Philip II of Spain as her heir and successor.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: New England colonial troops under the command of William Pepperrell capture the French Fortress of Louisbourg in Louisbourg, Nova Scotia (Old Style).
- 1815Battle of Ligny and Battle of Quatre Bras, two days before the Battle of Waterloo.
- 1836The formation of the London Working Men’s Association gives rise to the Chartist Movement.
- 1858Abraham Lincoln delivers his House Divided speech in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company is incorporated.
- 1915Foundation of the British Women’s Institute.
- 1955In a futile effort to topple Argentine President Juan Perón, rogue aircraft pilots of the Argentine Navy drop several bombs upon an unarmed crowd demonstrating in favor of Perón in Buenos Aires, killing 364 and injuring at least 800. At the same time on the ground, some forces soldiers attempt to stage a coup but are suppressed by loyal forces.
- 2000Israel complies with United Nations Security Council Resolution 425 22 years after its issuance, which calls on Israel to completely withdraw from Lebanon. Israel does so, except the disputed Shebaa farms.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Calfa, Sam Brown, Mónica Santa María, Sergio Endrigo, Danny DeVito, Keisuke Kato, Cyhi the Prynce, Reginald Owen, Colin Jost, Chris Tomlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 16, 1941.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1954 – Michael Gira, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Swans, Angels of Light, The World of Skin, and Circus Mort); April 16, 1959 – Scott McKinsey, American director and producer; July 13, 1937 – Jack Purvis, English actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941