Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1941 was a Monday and it was the 167th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,855 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 943 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916John Young
- 1938Charles B. Pierce
- 1946Mark Ritts
- 1947Tom Wyner
- 1964Danny Burstein
- 1968James Patrick Stuart
- 1969MC Ren
- 1973Eddie Cibrian
- 1982Missy Peregrym
- 1983Olivia Hack
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1890Stan Laurel, English-American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 1965)
- 1934Bill Cobbs, American actor
- 1940Māris Čaklais, Latvian poet, writer, and journalist (d. 2003)
- 1946Tom Harrell, American trumpet player and composer
- 1970Phil Mickelson, American golfer
- 1980Sibel Kekilli, German actress
- 1982Jodi Santamaria, Filipino actress
- 1986Fernando Muslera, Uruguayan footballer
- 1986Rodrigo Defendi, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Leeland Dayton Mooring, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Leeland)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774Foundation of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
- 1816At the Villa Diodati, Lord Byron reads Fantasmagoriana to his four house guests — Percy Shelley, Mary Shelley, Claire Clairmont, and John Polidori — and challenges each guest to write a ghost story, which culminates in Mary Shelley writing the novel Frankenstein, John Polidori writing the short story The Vampyre, and Byron writing the poem Darkness.
- 1871The University Tests Act allows students to enter the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge and Durham without religious tests (except for those intending to study theology).
- 1911IBM founded as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company in Endicott, New York.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1933The National Industrial Recovery Act is passed.
- 1940A Communist government is installed in Lithuania.
- 1948Members of the Malayan Communist Party kill three British plantation managers in Sungai Siput; in response, British Malaya declares a state of emergency.
- 1977Oracle Corporation is incorporated in Redwood Shores, California, as Software Development Laboratories (SDL) by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner and Ed Oates.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis of 1979-81; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Warfield, Alexis Dziena, Lycia Naff, Alex O'Loughlin, Marco Hietala, Dan Murphy, Keith Whitley, Neal Casal, Adam Jezierski, Ileana D'Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 16, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1980 – Michelle Williams, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Destiny's Child); May 11, 1965 – Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor; May 11, 1920 – Denver Pyle, American actor and director (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973