Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 167th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,968 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Stan Laurel
- 1907Jack Albertson
- 1927Brian Wilde
- 1928Annie Cordy
- 1929Pauline Yates
- 1934Kumari Kamala
- 1965Eirik Stubø
- 1978Fish Leong
- 1982Jodi Santamaria
- 1983Olivia Hack
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1583Axel Oxenstierna, Swedish politician, Lord High Chancellor of Sweden (d. 1654)
- 1836Wesley Merritt, American general and politician, Military Governor of the Philippines (d. 1910)
- 1838Cushman Kellogg Davis, American lieutenant and politician, 7th Governor of Minnesota (d. 1900)
- 1915John Tukey, American mathematician and academic (d. 2000)
- 1922Ilmar Kullam, Estonian basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1927Herbert Lichtenfeld, German author and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1935James Bolam, English actor
- 1942Giacomo Agostini, Italian motorcycle racer and manager
- 1946Neil MacGregor, Scottish historian and curator
- 1981Kevin Bieksa, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487Battle of Stoke Field, the final engagement of the Wars of the Roses.
- 1774Foundation of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
- 1816At the Villa Diodati, Lord Byron reads Fantasmagoriana to his four house guests — Percy Shelley, Mary Shelley, Claire Clairmont, and John Polidori — and challenges each guest to write a ghost story, which culminates in Mary Shelley writing the novel Frankenstein, John Polidori writing the short story The Vampyre, and Byron writing the poem Darkness.
- 1871The University Tests Act allows students to enter the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge and Durham without religious tests (except for those intending to study theology).
- 1904Eugen Schauman assassinates Nikolay Bobrikov, Governor-General of Finland.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1955In a futile effort to topple Argentine President Juan Perón, rogue aircraft pilots of the Argentine Navy drop several bombs upon an unarmed crowd demonstrating in favor of Perón in Buenos Aires, killing 364 and injuring at least 800. At the same time on the ground, some forces soldiers attempt to stage a coup but are suppressed by loyal forces.
- 1958Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- 1967The Monterey Pop Festival begins
- 2012China successfully launches its Shenzhou 9 spacecraft, carrying three astronauts, including the first female Chinese astronaut Liu Yang, to the Tiangong-1 orbital module.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddie Mercury, Andreas Katsulas, Lars Tvinde, Agnes Ayres, Julie Benz, Thomas F. Wilson, Babi Xavier, Natacha Atlas, Tülin Şahin, Zulema.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 16, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1945 – Wayne Fontana, English singer (The Mindbenders); April 2, 1977 – Jelena Abbou, Serbian-American model and personal trainer; February 22, 1969 – Hans Klok, Dutch magician and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205