Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 167th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Vilmos Zsigmond
- 1947Günther Kaufmann
- 1953Valerie Mahaffey
- 1959John Franklin
- 1965Eirik Stubø
- 1982Missy Peregrym
- 1983Naz Elmas
- 1989Airi Toriyama
- 1991Ryan Bang
- 1998Lauren Taylor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1792John Linnell, English painter and engraver (d. 1882)
- 1858Gustaf V of Sweden (d. 1950)
- 1903Helen Traubel, American soprano and actress (d. 1972)
- 1920John Howard Griffin, American journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1926Efraín Ríos Montt, Guatemalan general and politician, 26th President of Guatemala
- 1946Rick Adelman, American basketball player and coach
- 1952Gino Vannelli, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1959John Franklin, American actor and screenwriter
- 1982Uku Suviste, Estonian singer
- 1984Steven Whittaker, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774Foundation of Harrodsburg, Kentucky.
- 1795First Battle of Groix otherwise known as “Cornwallis’ Retreat”.
- 1846The Papal conclave of 1846 elects Pope Pius IX, beginning the longest reign in the history of the papacy.
- 1858Abraham Lincoln delivers his House Divided speech in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1883The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England kills 183 children.
- 1891John Abbott becomes Canada’s third Prime Minister.
- 1903Roald Amundsen commences the first east-west navigation of the Northwest Passage, leaving Oslo, Norway.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company is incorporated.
- 1948Members of the Malayan Communist Party kill three British plantation managers in Sungai Siput; in response, British Malaya declares a state of emergency.
- 1967The Monterey Pop Festival begins
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Migenes, Alan King, Luka Bloom, Chihiro Otsuka, Ellen Barkin, Channing Tatum, Jerod Mixon, David Charvet, Rafet El Roman, Mark Benton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 16, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 2000 – Nico Liersch, German actor; September 6, 1985 – Webbie, American rapper and actor; July 8, 1992 – Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918