Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 167th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Aya - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 77 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Stan Laurel
- 1903Helen Traubel
- 1916John Young
- 1927Brian Wilde
- 1934Eileen Atkins
- 1936Ann Carter
- 1941Lamont Dozier
- 1962Femi Kuti
- 1972John Cho
- 1980Nehir Erdoğan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1912Albert Chartier, Canadian illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1946Iain Matthews, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and Plainsong)
- 1959The Ultimate Warrior, American wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1963Deb Caletti, American author
- 1967Charalambos Andreou, Cypriot footballer
- 1968James Patrick Stuart, American actor
- 1969MC Ren, American rapper and producer (N.W.A)
- 1984Jonathan Broxton, American baseball player
- 1989AraabMuzik, American DJ and producer
- 1990John Newman, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407Ming–Hồ War: Retired King Hồ Quý Ly and his son King Hồ Hán Thương of Hồ dynasty are captured by the Ming armies.
- 1858The Battle of Morar takes place during the Indian Mutiny.
- 1883The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England kills 183 children.
- 1891John Abbott becomes Canada’s third Prime Minister.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1925The most famous Young Pioneer camp of the Soviet Union, Artek, is established.
- 1948Members of the Malayan Communist Party kill three British plantation managers in Sungai Siput; in response, British Malaya declares a state of emergency.
- 1958Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- 1976Soweto uprising: A non-violent march by 15,000 students in Soweto, South Africa turns into days of rioting when police open fire on the crowd.
- 2000Israel complies with United Nations Security Council Resolution 425 22 years after its issuance, which calls on Israel to completely withdraw from Lebanon. Israel does so, except the disputed Shebaa farms.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cecil Kellaway, Gérard Lenorman, Fisher Stevens, Cleo Moore, Leo Ieiri, Mary Ford, Michael Weatherly, Robert Wyatt, Matthew Tuck, Leona Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 16, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1927 – Phyllis Coates, American actress; May 6, 1952 – Graham Brazier, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Hello Sailor) (d. 2015); April 25, 1933 – Jerry Leiber, American songwriter and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197