Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 169th day of the year 1920. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,990 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,330 days or 33.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 24, 1952.
If a dog named Nar - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ralph Bellamy
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1954Mark Linn-Baker
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1970Sasha Sokol
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara
- 1977Branko Tomović
- 1984John Gallagher, Jr.
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
View the complete list of June 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1631Gauharara Begum, Mughal daughter of Shah Jahan (d. 1706)
- 1898Carl Hermann, German physicist and academic (d. 1961)
- 1922John Amis, English journalist and critic (d. 2013)
- 1932Peter Lupus, American bodybuilder and actor
- 1936Vern Harper, Canadian tribal leader and activist
- 1952Mike Milbury, American ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1958Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Tory Burch, American fashion designer and philanthropist
- 1975Joshua Leonard, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1983Lee Ryan, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue)
View the complete list of June 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rickey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1885The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1953East Germany Workers Uprising: In East Germany, the Soviet Union orders a division of troops into East Berlin to quell a rebellion.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of June 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khaled Abol Naga, Vanessa Zima, Raúl Juliá, Billy Gardell, Pietro Tordi, Nigel Bennett, Edison Chen, Nene Otsuka, Cornelia Frances, Nick Hancock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 17, 1920.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th June 1920 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 14, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1943. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 17, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 169th day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,990 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,330 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,253
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 24, 1952
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 14, 1919 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1943 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1995 – Eliza Pineda, Filipino actress and singer; October 20, 1914 – Fayard Nicholas, American actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2006); October 19, 1977 – Louis-José Houde, Canadian comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909