Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,326 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915David "Stringbean" Akeman
- 1919Beryl Reid
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1947Gregg Rolie
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1975Joshua Leonard
- 1983Connie Fisher
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1917Dufferin Roblin, Canadian politician, 14th Premier of Manitoba (d. 2010)
- 1927Wally Wood, American author, illustrator, and publisher (d. 1981)
- 1942Mohamed ElBaradei, Egyptian politician, Vice President of Egypt, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Karol Sikora, English physician and academic
- 1949Snakefinger, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Residents and Chilli Willi and the Red Hot Peppers) (d. 1987)
- 1952Estelle Morris, Baroness Morris of Yardley, English educator and politician, Secretary of State for Education
- 1974Evangelia Psarra, Greek archer
- 1982Stanislava Hrozenská, Slovak tennis player
- 1988Stephanie Rice, Australian swimmer
- 1997Ottomar Ladva, Estonian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Go Ara, Catherine McNeil, Shelagh Fraser, Gerry Rafferty, Sthefany Brito, Robin Sachs, Reginald Baker, Frances Barber, Ashlyn Sanchez, Jon Lovitz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1953.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1986 – Emma Bell, American actress; October 10, 1959 – Eric Fellner, English film producer; August 23, 1986 – Sky Blu, American rapper and producer (LMFAO).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891