Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,499 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 796 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915David "Stringbean" Akeman
- 1919Beryl Reid
- 1920Setsuko Hara
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1945Frank Ashmore
- 1947Gregg Rolie
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1958Daniel McVicar
- 1958Jello Biafra
- 1995Aoi Morikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 801Drogo of Metz (d. 855)
- 1239Edward I of England (d. 1307)
- 1693Johann Georg Walch, German theologian and author (d. 1775)
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877)
- 1909Ralph E. Winters, Canadian-American film editor (d. 2004)
- 1927Wally Wood, American author, illustrator, and publisher (d. 1981)
- 1942Roger Steffens, American actor and producer
- 1949Snakefinger, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Residents and Chilli Willi and the Red Hot Peppers) (d. 1987)
- 1960Adrián Campos, Spanish race car driver
- 1983Vlasis Kazakis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Colonists inflict heavy casualties on British forces while losing the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Barrie, Zanjoe Marudo, Tiffany Brissette, Carl Stenborg, Derek Ware, Kana Asumi, Felix Jaehn, A. C. Lyles, Hugh McCracken, Trevor Bannister.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1984 – Martha MacIsaac, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter; May 5, 1976 – Sage Stallone, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2012); April 16, 1961 – Doris Dragović, Croatian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056