Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,388 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 792 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Flora Finch
- 1929James Shigeta
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1957Phil Chevron
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera
- 1970Sasha Sokol
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1977Branko Tomović
- 1979Young Maylay
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1693Johann Georg Walch, German theologian and author (d. 1775)
- 1897Maria Izilda de Castro Ribeiro, Brazilian girl, popular saint (d. 1911)
- 1920Peter Le Cheminant, English air marshal and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Guernsey
- 1948Aurelio López, Mexican baseball player and politician (d. 1992)
- 1951Paul McGuinness, German-Irish talent manager
- 1952Estelle Morris, Baroness Morris of Yardley, English educator and politician, Secretary of State for Education
- 1968Steve Georgallis, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara, Japanese rapper (Rip Slyme)
- 1981Kyle Boller, American football player
- 1988Shaun MacDonald, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1673French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eunhyuk, Miho Shiraishi, Carl Weintraub, Shane West, David "Honeyboy" Edwards, Clive Davis, Benjamin Stone, Bugge Wesseltoft, Dennis Morgan, Konstantin Lavronenko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1912 – Zohra Sehgal, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014); August 13, 1971 – Moritz Bleibtreu, German actor; August 7, 1947 – Sofia Rotaru, Ukrainian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052