Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 168th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 798 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Buzo - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buzo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buzo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1936Ken Loach
- 1954Mark Linn-Baker
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1957Jon Gries
- 1957Phil Chevron
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera
- 1983Jamal Mixon
- 1988Toru Baba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663)
- 1704John Kay, English engineer, invented the Flying shuttle (d. 1780)
- 1800William Parsons, 3rd Earl of Rosse, English-Irish astronomer and politician (d. 1867)
- 1916Terry Gilkyson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Easy Riders) (d. 1999)
- 1942Roger Steffens, American actor and producer
- 1958Daniel McVicar, American actor and producer
- 1959Nikos Stavropoulos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1969Geoff Toovey, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1970Sasha Sokol, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Marek Svatoš, Slovak ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clare Kelly, Emi Kobayashi, Patrick Rafter, Alice Prin, Gloria Lasso, Rhian Ramos, Tom Frager, Bibie, Lembit Ulfsak, Dante Basco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1933 – Elliott Kastner, American-English film producer (d. 2010); August 23, 1951 – Jimi Jamison, American singer-songwriter (Survivor) (d. 2014); October 12, 1941 – Frank Alamo, French singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244