Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 168th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Ken Loach
- 1942Roger Steffens
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1958Daniel McVicar
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1988Toru Baba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1897Maria Izilda de Castro Ribeiro, Brazilian girl, popular saint (d. 1911)
- 1898M. C. Escher, Dutch illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1903Ruth Graves Wakefield, American chef, created the chocolate chip cookie (d. 1977)
- 1904Ralph Bellamy, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1915Karl Targownik, Hungarian-American psychiatrist (d. 1996)
- 1951John Garrett, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1960Adrián Campos, Spanish race car driver
- 1963Greg Kinnear, American actor and producer
- 1966Jason Patric, American actor
- 1980Kimeru, Japanese singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mahmoud Ahmed, Monic Hendrickx, Sadie Corré, Sarah Vaughan, Zbych Trofimiuk, Isabella Hofmann, Alex Parks, John Doe, Jessica Barker, Bert Convy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1919 – Nikolay Glazkov, Russian actor and poet (d. 1979); December 9, 1933 – Monique Miller, Canadian actress; September 25, 1994 – Jansen Panettiere, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040