Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 168th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Setsuko Hara
- 1947Gregg Rolie
- 1957Jon Gries
- 1957Phil Chevron
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1976Scott Adkins
- 1983Connie Fisher
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1903Ruth Graves Wakefield, American chef, created the chocolate chip cookie (d. 1977)
- 1909Ralph E. Winters, Canadian-American film editor (d. 2004)
- 1927Wally Wood, American author, illustrator, and publisher (d. 1981)
- 1932Derek Ibbotson, English runner
- 1951John Garrett, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1958Sam Hamad, Syrian-Canadian academic and politician
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera, Japanese actor and singer
- 1966Diane Modahl, English runner
- 1969Paul Tergat, Kenyan runner
- 1989Simone Battle, American actress, singer, and dancer (G.R.L) (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1839In the Kingdom of Hawaii, Kamehameha III issues the edict of toleration which gives Roman Catholics the freedom to worship in the Hawaiian Islands. The Hawaii Catholic Church and the Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace are established as a result.
- 1843The Wairau Affray, the first serious clash of arms between Māori and British settlers in the New Zealand Wars, takes place.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryuji Sainei, Simon Wickham-Smith, William Russell, Norman J. Grossfeld, Ruggero Raimondi, Shinpei Takagi, Dana Reeve, Roy Milton, Dean Wareham, David Hewlett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1954 – Margaux Hemingway, American model and actress (d. 1996); June 3, 1946 – Tristan Rogers, Australian-American actor; October 2, 1968 – Jeff Martin, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Tea Party and Jeff Martin 777).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994