Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1901 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 1901. It was the 25th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,724 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,575 days or 39.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 24, 1933.
If a dog named Larue - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 496 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Larue will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Larue will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Gideon Wahlberg
- 1914E. G. Marshall
- 1919Jüri Järvet
- 1938Michael Sheard
- 1961Alison Moyet
- 1969Vito LoGrasso
- 1979Ivana Wong
- 1985Alex Hirsch
- 1991Willa Holland
- 1996Ayaka Miyoshi
View the complete list of June 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1816Jung Bahadur Rana, Nepali ruler (d. 1877)
- 1845Charles Louis Alphonse Laveran, French physician and parasitologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1922)
- 1857Henry Clay Folger, American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Folger Shakespeare Library (d. 1930)
- 1903Raymond Radiguet, French author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1947Linda Thorson, Canadian actress
- 1952Carol Kane, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Ray LaMontagne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Tara Platt, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Billy Slater, Australian rugby player
- 1987Melanie Iglesias, American model and actress
View the complete list of June 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZOAAMLUI? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ZOAAMLUI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1767Samuel Wallis, an English sea captain, sights Tahiti and is considered the first European to reach the island.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British troops abandon Philadelphia.
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1928Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she is a passenger; Wilmer Stultz is the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic).
- 1930Groundbreaking ceremonies for the Franklin Institute are held.
- 1935Police in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada clash with striking longshoremen, resulting in a total 60 injuries and 24 arrests.
- 1945William Joyce (“Lord Haw-Haw”) is charged with treason for his pro-German propaganda broadcasting during World War II.
- 1983Mona Mahmudnizhad together with nine other Bahá'í women, is sentenced to death and hanged in Shiraz, Iran because of her Bahá'í Faith.
- 1984A major clash between about 5,000 police and a similar number of miners takes place at Orgreave, South Yorkshire, during the 1984–85 UK miners’ strike.
View the complete list of June 18 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed Ames, Jeanne Mas, Martha Scott, Mindy Smith, Nivek Ogre, Chantal Kreviazuk, Passenger, Kazuki Namioka, John Riggins, Richard O'Brien.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 18, 1901.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th June 1901 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 16, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 1930. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 18, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 169th day of 1901
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 25th Tuesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,724 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,575 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,481
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 24, 1933
- Age in dog years: 496 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 16, 1926 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 1930 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VI.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1931 – Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer; February 28, 1908 – Billie Bird, American actress (d. 2002); November 15, 1970 – Jack Ingram, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,933