Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 169th day of the year 1958. It was the 25th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,133 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,378 days or 20.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 24, 1990.
If a dog named Joe-Joe - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Joe-Joe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Joe-Joe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Nedra Volz
- 1912Glenn Morris
- 1925Robert Arthur
- 1946Luan Peters
- 1947Linda Thorson
- 1952Isabella Rossellini
- 1957Andrea Evans
- 1961Alison Moyet
- 1973Julie Depardieu
- 1985Alex Hirsch
View the complete list of June 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1717Johann Stamitz, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1757)
- 1816Jung Bahadur Rana, Nepali ruler (d. 1877)
- 1925Robert Beadell, American composer and educator (d. 1994)
- 1942Thabo Mbeki, South African politician, 23rd President of South Africa
- 1952Isabella Rossellini, Italian actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Ray Cochrane, Irish jockey and agent
- 1964Uday Hussein, Iraqi commander (d. 2003)
- 1971Jason McAteer, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1973Matt Parsons, Australian rugby player
- 1986Richard Gasquet, French tennis player
View the complete list of June 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 618Li Yuan becomes Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuries of Tang dynasty rule over China.
- 1767Samuel Wallis, an English sea captain, sights Tahiti and is considered the first European to reach the island.
- 1887The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed.
- 1908Japanese immigration to Brazil begins when 781 people arrive in Santos aboard the ship Kasato-Maru.
- 1923Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- 1940“Finest Hour” speech by Winston Churchill.
- 1940Appeal of 18 June by Charles de Gaulle.
- 1971President Richard Nixon declares that illegal drugs are “public enemy number one”, which becomes popularized as the “War on Drugs”.
- 1984A major clash between about 5,000 police and a similar number of miners takes place at Orgreave, South Yorkshire, during the 1984–85 UK miners’ strike.
- 2006The first Kazakh space satellite, KazSat is launched.
View the complete list of June 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Sarandon, Jennifer Peña, Giannis Aggelakas, Sally Yeh, Billy Campbell, Matthew Davis, Mark Jindrak, Ott Lepland, Wendell Pierce, Ron Lester.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 18, 1958.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th June 1958 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 9, 1969. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 18th June 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 18, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 169th day of 1958
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 25th Wednesday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,133 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,378 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 750
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 24, 1990
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1965 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 9, 1969 (-154)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1953 – Charlie Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 23, 1905 – Tiny Bradshaw, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1958); September 18, 1953 – Carl Jackson, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846