Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1906 was a Tuesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,553 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875William Courtenay
- 1879Martha Mattox
- 1944Chico Buarque
- 1944Richard Monette
- 1964Bill Barretta
- 1966Samuel West
- 1967Mia Sara
- 1972Jean Dujardin
- 1986Erin Mackey
- 1987Sthefany Brito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1875William Courtenay, American actor (d. 1933)
- 1914Anthony of Sourozh, Swiss-English bishop and theologian (d. 2003)
- 1938Cheng-Wen Wu, Taiwanese biochemist and academic
- 1941Václav Klaus, Czech economist and politician, 2nd President of the Czech Republic
- 1947Salman Rushdie, Indian-English author and academic
- 1950Neil Asher Silberman, American archaeologist and historian
- 1956Danny Chauncey, American guitarist (38 Special)
- 1972Jean Dujardin, French actor, director, and producer
- 1982Alexander Frolov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1986Andrea De Falco, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Battle of Seven Oaks between North West Company and Hudson’s Bay Company, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1867Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- 1910The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1944World War II: First day of the Battle of the Philippine Sea.
- 1985Members of the Revolutionary Party of Central American Workers, dressed as Salvadoran soldiers, attack the Zona Rosa area of San Salvador.
- 1987Basque separatist group ETA commits one of its most violent attacks, in which a bomb is set off in a supermarket, Hipercor, killing 21 and injuring 45.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joy Tanner, Chelan Simmons, Corinne Cléry, Eric McCormack, John Mayer, Alexa Goddard, Anita Stewart, Aaron Sorkin, Shaun Sipos, Robin Guthrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 19, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1946 – Jean-Claude Dreyfus, French actor; October 14, 1975 – Shaznay Lewis, English singer-songwriter and actress (All Saints); August 21, 1979 – Kelis, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043