Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1917. It was the 25th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,418 days or 34.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 25, 1949.
If a dog named Rapture - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rapture will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rapture will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875William Courtenay
- 1918Dave Lambert
- 1936Marisa Galvany
- 1954Kathleen Turner
- 1966Samuel West
- 1967Mia Sara
- 1970Antonis Remos
- 1977Rebecca Loos
- 1986Erin Mackey
View the complete list of June 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1909Midori Naka, Japanese actress (d. 1945)
- 1915Pat Buttram, American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1922Aage Bohr, Danish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1928Nancy Marchand, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1928Tommy DeVito, American singer and guitarist (The Four Seasons and Four Lovers)
- 1957Anna Lindh, Swedish politician, 39th Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2003)
- 1976Anita Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1981Quintin Geldenhuys, South African-Italian rugby player
- 1982Chris Vermeulen, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1986Andrea De Falco, Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1867Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- 1934The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- 1936The solar eclipse of June 19, 1936.
- 1965Nguyễn Cao Kỳ becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam at the head of a military junta; General Nguyễn Văn Thiệu becomes the figurehead chief of state.
- 1966Shiv Sena a political party in India is founded in Mumbai.
- 1990The Communist Party of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic is founded in Moscow.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2007The al-Khilani Mosque bombing in Baghdad leaves 78 people dead and another 218 injured.
View the complete list of June 19 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shigeaki Kato, Clarence Ashley, John Bird, Ned Bellamy, Ida Lupino, Eliza Taylor, Scott Elrod, Seppo Pääkkönen, Marilyn Horne, Govinda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 19, 1917.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th June 1917 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1920. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 22, 1924. Your incompatibility score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 19, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 170th day of 1917
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 25th Tuesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,418 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,261
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 25, 1949
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1920 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 22, 1924 (-103)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1958 – Hiroyuki Kinoshita, Japanese actor; October 2, 1933 – Dave Somerville, Canadian singer and actor (The Diamonds) (d. 2015); October 2, 1973 – Efren Ramirez, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816