Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 170th day of the year 1930. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,751 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,917 days or 29.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,109 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 25, 1962.
If a dog named Swiss - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Swiss will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Swiss will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Martha Mattox
- 1912Virginia MacWatters
- 1918Dave Lambert
- 1921Louis Jourdan
- 1928Tommy DeVito
- 1930Gena Rowlands
- 1948Phylicia Rashād
- 1966Samuel West
- 1970Lauren Ward
- 1976Anita Wilson
View the complete list of June 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1606James Hamilton, 1st Duke of Hamilton, Scottish soldier and politician, Lord Chancellor of Scotland (d. 1649)
- 1764José Gervasio Artigas, Uruguayan general and politician (d. 1850)
- 1915Julius Schwartz, American publisher and agent (d. 2004)
- 1915Pat Buttram, American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1917Joshua Nkomo, Zimbabwean guerrilla leader and politician, Vice President of Zimbabwe (d. 1999)
- 1919Pauline Kael, American author and critic (d. 2001)
- 1933Janusz Sidło, Polish javelin thrower (d. 1993)
- 1969Thomas Breitling, American journalist and businessman
- 1977Rebecca Loos, Spanish-Dutch model and television host
- 1986Sjoerd Huisman, Dutch speed skater (d. 2013)
View the complete list of June 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1910The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1917The solar eclipse of June 19, 1917.
- 1966Shiv Sena a political party in India is founded in Mumbai.
- 1978Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- 1985Members of the Revolutionary Party of Central American Workers, dressed as Salvadoran soldiers, attack the Zona Rosa area of San Salvador.
- 1987Basque separatist group ETA commits one of its most violent attacks, in which a bomb is set off in a supermarket, Hipercor, killing 21 and injuring 45.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2014Felipe VI, Prince of Asturias, rises to the Spanish throne following the abdication of his father, Juan Carlos I.
View the complete list of June 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Weathers, Jasmyn Banks, Sarah Major, Ultra Naté, Lena Granhagen, Marc Summers, William Sanderson, Arthur Lowe, Masta Ace, Will Young.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 19, 1930.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th June 1930 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 10, 1931. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 19, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 170th day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,751 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,917 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,109
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 25, 1962
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1955 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 10, 1931 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1934 – Donnie Dunagan, American actor and soldier; June 6, 1955 – Sam Simon, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); July 15, 1990 – Olly Alexander, English singer-songwriter and actor (Years & Years).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845