Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 171st day of the year 1952. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,354 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,118 days or 22.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 825 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 26, 1984.
If a dog named Ursus - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ursus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ursus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Lester Flatt
- 1915Pat Buttram
- 1928Tommy DeVito
- 1930Gena Rowlands
- 1962Paula Abdul
- 1964Brian Vander Ark
- 1966Samuel West
- 1967Mia Sara
- 1973Mónica Ayos
- 1998Suzu Hirose
View the complete list of June 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1850David Jayne Hill, American historian and politician, 24th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1932)
- 1938Beth Phinney, Canadian educator and politician
- 1947Salman Rushdie, Indian-English author and academic
- 1954Kathleen Turner, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1962Peter Bradshaw, English author and critic
- 1972Jean Dujardin, French actor, director, and producer
- 1973Yuko Nakazawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume and Dream Morning Musume)
- 1974Bumper Robinson, American actor and singer
- 1978Assefa Mezgebu, Ethiopian runner
- 1991Ludwig Rieder, Italian luger
View the complete list of June 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1586English colonists leave Roanoke Island, after failing to establish England’s first permanent settlement in North America.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1913Natives Land Act, 1913 in South Africa implemented.
- 1970The Patent Cooperation Treaty is signed.
- 1978Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- 1987Basque separatist group ETA commits one of its most violent attacks, in which a bomb is set off in a supermarket, Hipercor, killing 21 and injuring 45.
- 1990The current international law defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, is ratified for the first time by Norway.
- 2009Mass riots involving over 10,000 people and 10,000 police officers break out in Shishou, China, over the dubious circumstances surrounding the death of a local chef.
View the complete list of June 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Micaela Schäfer, Paul Mantee, Allu Arjun, Satomi Ishihara, Grégoire, Mariya Ise, Megumi Murakami, Arthur Machen, Christina Masterson, Konstantin Kinchev.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 19, 1952.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th June 1952 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 19th June 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 19, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 171st day of 1952
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 117 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,354 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,118 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 825
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 26, 1984
- Age in dog years: 317 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1962 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1949 (-187)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1944 – George McCrae, American singer; May 6, 1986 – Tyler Hynes, Canadian actor, director, and producer; September 15, 1918 – Nipsey Russell, American comedian and actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,745