Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 170th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865May Whitty
- 1925Robert Fyfe
- 1932Pier Angeli
- 1942Jos Brink
- 1944Chico Buarque
- 1961Joel Torre
- 1968Kim Walker
- 1969Trine Pallesen
- 1976Ryan Hurst
- 1978Zoe Saldana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1846Antonio Abetti, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1928)
- 1886Finley Hamilton, American lawyer and politician (d. 1940)
- 1923Bob Hank, Australian footballer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1932José Sanchis Grau, Spanish author and illustrator (d. 2011)
- 1936Marisa Galvany, American soprano and actress
- 1950Ann Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Heart)
- 1955Mary Schapiro, American lawyer and politician
- 1964Bill Barretta, American actor and puppeteer
- 1969Thomas Breitling, American journalist and businessman
- 1975Geoff Ramsey, American voice actor and producer, co-founded Rooster Teeth
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1306The Earl of Pembroke’s army defeats Bruce’s Scottish army at the Battle of Methven.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1965Nguyễn Cao Kỳ becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam at the head of a military junta; General Nguyễn Văn Thiệu becomes the figurehead chief of state.
- 1987Basque separatist group ETA commits one of its most violent attacks, in which a bomb is set off in a supermarket, Hipercor, killing 21 and injuring 45.
- 2009Mass riots involving over 10,000 people and 10,000 police officers break out in Shishou, China, over the dubious circumstances surrounding the death of a local chef.
- 2014Felipe VI, Prince of Asturias, rises to the Spanish throne following the abdication of his father, Juan Carlos I.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cybill Shepherd, Michaela Watkins, Jean Simmons, Candy Darling, Rick Baker, Mascha Müller, Cornell Gunter, Neal Morse, Edith Evans, Jennifer Batten.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Medley: Intro Venus / Sugar Sugar / No Reply / I’ll Be Back / Drive My Car / Do You Want to Know a Secret / We Can Work It Out / I Should Have Known Better / Nowhere Man / You’re Going to Lose That Girl / Stars on 45 by Stars on 45 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1982 – Joe Cheng, Taiwanese actor and singer; September 28, 1916 – Peter Finch, English-Australian actor (d. 1977); August 1, 1942 – Giancarlo Giannini, Italian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141