Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 170th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,275 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875William Courtenay
- 1909Midori Naka
- 1915Pat Buttram
- 1920Yves Robert
- 1928Tommy DeVito
- 1930Gena Rowlands
- 1938Ian Smith
- 1964Brian Vander Ark
- 1983Tanja Mihhailova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1301Prince Morikuni of Japan (d. 1333)
- 1879Martha Mattox, American actress (d. 1933)
- 1903Lou Gehrig, American baseball player (d. 1941)
- 1910Paul Flory, American chemist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1948Barry Hearn, English accountant and businessman
- 1966Jojo Alejar, Filipino actor and singer
- 1973Jahine Arnold, American football player
- 1976Anita Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982David Pollack, American football player
- 1986Dimitris Sialmas, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1917The solar eclipse of June 19, 1917.
- 1978Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- 1982In one of the first militant attacks by Hezbollah, David S. Dodge, president of the American University of Beirut, is kidnapped.
- 1985Members of the Revolutionary Party of Central American Workers, dressed as Salvadoran soldiers, attack the Zona Rosa area of San Salvador.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- 2012WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange requested asylum in London’s Ecuadorian Embassy for fear of extradition to the US after publication of previously classified documents including footage of civilian killings by the US army.
- 2014Felipe VI, Prince of Asturias, rises to the Spanish throne following the abdication of his father, Juan Carlos I.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Harris, Daniel Sharman, Sadri Alışık, Brian Bloom, Harry Lewis, Mr. Porter, Sergio Oliva, Douglas September, Lucia Mannucci, Dian Bachar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Medley: Intro Venus / Sugar Sugar / No Reply / I’ll Be Back / Drive My Car / Do You Want to Know a Secret / We Can Work It Out / I Should Have Known Better / Nowhere Man / You’re Going to Lose That Girl / Stars on 45 by Stars on 45 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1952 – Walter Mosley, American author and actor; June 4, 1937 – Freddy Fender, American singer and guitarist (Texas Tornados and Los Super Seven) (d. 2006); October 10, 1946 – John Prine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229