Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1929. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,672 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,891 days or 29.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 1961.
If a dog named Zhong - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zhong will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zhong will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Walter Andreas Schwarz
- 1932Sammy Turner
- 1934Johnny Carter
- 1941Susan Hart
- 1950Joanna Gleason
- 1961Kare Kauks
- 1968Jason Falkner
- 1978Nikki Cox
- 1982Jewel Staite
View the complete list of June 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1835Pope Pius X (d. 1914)
- 1924June Callwood, Canadian journalist, author, and activist (d. 2007)
- 1935Carol Shields, American-Canadian author, poet, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1950Anne Phillips, English theorist and academic
- 1973Carlos Acosta, Cuban-English actor and dancer
- 1977Dorian Çollaku, Albanian hammer thrower
- 1978Nikki Cox, American actress
- 1979Natalia Rodríguez, Spanish runner
- 1982Andres Raja, Estonian decathlete
- 1986Todd Carney, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of June 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Sack of Rome: Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
- 1615The first Récollet missionaries arrive at Quebec City, from Rouen, France.
- 1866Fenian raids: The Fenians are victorious over Canadian forces in both the Battle of Ridgeway and the Battle of Fort Erie.
- 1910Charles Rolls, a co-founder of Rolls-Royce Limited, becomes the first man to make a non-stop double crossing of the English Channel by plane.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- 1941World War II: German paratroopers murder Greek civilians in the village of Kondomari.
- 1962During the 1962 FIFA World Cup, police had to intervene multiple times in fights between Chilean and Italian players in one of the most violent games in football history.
- 1967Luis Monge is executed in Colorado’s gas chamber, in the last pre-Furman execution in the United States.
- 1995United States Air Force Captain Scott O'Grady’s F-16 is shot down over Bosnia while patrolling the NATO no-fly zone.
- 2012The former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is sentenced to life imprisonment for his role in the killing of demonstrators during the 2011 Egyptian revolution.
View the complete list of June 2 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Chapin, Thomas Dolby, Diana Dill, Mónica Bardem, Lauren Ambrose, Kate Moss, Gabriel Mann, Shaggy, Carly Schroeder, Gigi Lai.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 2, 1929.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd June 1929 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 2, 1901. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 2, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,672 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,891 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,106
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 1961
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1955 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 2, 1901 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1932 – Thelma Holt, English actress and producer; February 9, 1955 – Jimmy Pursey, English singer-songwriter and producer (Sham 69, Sham Pistols, and Day 21); October 6, 1943 – Cees Veerman, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cats) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,814