Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,064 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Stacy Keach
- 1946Lasse Hallström
- 1946Tomomichi Nishimura
- 1948Jerry Mathers
- 1957Jonathan Stack
- 1960Tony Hadley
- 1977Zachary Quinto
- 1982Wendy Valdez
- 1987Matthew Koma
- 1994Jemma McKenzie-Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1934Johnny Carter, American singer (The Flamingos and The Dells) (d. 2009)
- 1938Kevin Brownlow, English historian and author
- 1938Princess Désirée, Baroness Silfverschiöld of Sweden
- 1942Maree Cheatham, American actress
- 1951Larry Robinson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1953Craig Stadler, American golfer
- 1966Petra van Staveren, Dutch swimmer
- 1970B-Real, American rapper, producer, and actor (Cypress Hill and Kush)
- 1971Jo Koy, American comedian and radio host
- 1987Darin Zanyar, Swedish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Franco-Dutch War: France ensured the supremacy of its naval fleet for the remainder of the war with its victory in the Battle of Palermo.
- 1692Bridget Bishop is the first person to go to trial in the Salem witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts. Found guilty, she is hanged on June 10.
- 1763Pontiac’s Rebellion: At what is now Mackinaw City, Michigan, Chippewas capture Fort Michilimackinac by diverting the garrison’s attention with a game of lacrosse, then chasing a ball into the fort.
- 1835P. T. Barnum and his circus start their first tour of the United States.
- 1909Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the third time.
- 1910Charles Rolls, a co-founder of Rolls-Royce Limited, becomes the first man to make a non-stop double crossing of the English Channel by plane.
- 1955The USSR and Yugoslavia sign the Belgrade declaration and thus normalize relations between both countries, discontinued since 1948.
- 1967Luis Monge is executed in Colorado’s gas chamber, in the last pre-Furman execution in the United States.
- 1983After an emergency landing because of an in-flight fire, twenty-three passengers aboard Air Canada Flight 797 are killed when a flashover occurs as the plane’s doors open. Because of this incident, numerous new safety regulations are put in place.
- 1990The Lower Ohio Valley tornado outbreak spawns 66 confirmed tornadoes in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, killing 12. Petersburg, Indiana, is the hardest-hit town in the outbreak, with six deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for June 2.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freda Payne, Lætitia Sadier, Lew Anderson, Tony Dovolani, Suge Knight, Kit Harington, Milo O'Shea, Eddy Kim, Lawrence Leritz, André the Giant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 2, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1938 – Lindsay Kemp, English actor, dancer, and choreographer; July 27, 1967 – Rahul Bose, Indian journalist, actor, director, and screenwriter; December 8, 1955 – Kasim Sulton, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Blue Öyster Cult, Utopia, and The New Cars).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004