Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Johnny Weissmuller
- 1941Susan Hart
- 1953Keith Allen
- 1959Lydia Lunch
- 1970Gökhan Kırdar
- 1979Morena Baccarin
- 1982Jewel Staite
- 1994Jemma McKenzie-Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1891Takijirō Ōnishi, Japanese admiral and pilot (d. 1945)
- 1904Johnny Weissmuller, Romanian-American swimmer and actor (d. 1984)
- 1907John Lehmann, English poet and publisher (d. 1987)
- 1955Nandan Nilekani, Indian businessman, co-founded Infosys
- 1973Neifi Pérez, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1974Raiko Pachel, Estonian swimmer
- 1975Gisle Torvik, Norwegian guitarist
- 1979Butterfly Boucher, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1982Jewel Staite, Canadian actress and singer
- 1987Angelo Mathews, Sri Lankan cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098First Crusade: The first Siege of Antioch ends as Crusader forces take the city. The second siege would later start on June 7.
- 1763Pontiac’s Rebellion: At what is now Mackinaw City, Michigan, Chippewas capture Fort Michilimackinac by diverting the garrison’s attention with a game of lacrosse, then chasing a ball into the fort.
- 1774Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, outhouses, barns, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: A Franco-Spanish fleet recaptures Diamond Rock, an uninhabited island at the entrance to the bay leading to Fort-de-France, from the British.
- 1848The Slavic congress in Prague begins.
- 1855The Portland Rum Riot occurs in Portland, Maine.
- 1886U.S. President Grover Cleveland marries Frances Folsom in the White House, becoming the only president to wed in the executive mansion.
- 1896Guglielmo Marconi applies for a patent for his newest invention, the radio.
- 1909Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the third time.
- 1962During the 1962 FIFA World Cup, police had to intervene multiple times in fights between Chilean and Italian players in one of the most violent games in football history.
View the complete list of historical events for June 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haywood Nelson, Marlee Matlin, Margaret Agnes Bunn, Maria Furtwängler, Dieter Moebius, Simcha Jacobovici, Joshua Gomez, Maureen Stapleton, Leslie Jordan, Wilford Brimley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 2, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1980 – Mariacarla Boscono, Italian model and actress; July 23, 1957 – Theo van Gogh, Dutch actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004); September 17, 1984 – De La Ghetto, American-Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Arcángel & De La Ghetto).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043