Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1993 was a Wednesday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,960 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Nader - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nader will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nader will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Max Showalter
- 1920Johnny Speight
- 1938Ron Ely
- 1941Stacy Keach
- 1946Lasse Hallström
- 1946Song Dae-kwan
- 1982Wendy Valdez
- 1983Leela James
- 1994Jemma McKenzie-Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1857Edward Elgar, English composer and educator (d. 1934)
- 1875Charles Stewart Mott, American businessman and politician, 50th Mayor of Flint, Michigan (d. 1973)
- 1891Thurman Arnold, American lawyer and judge (d. 1969)
- 1935Carol Shields, American-Canadian author, poet, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1937Rosalyn Higgins, English lawyer and judge
- 1944Marvin Hamlisch, American composer and conductor (d. 2012)
- 1971Anthony Montgomery, American actor and singer
- 1973Neifi Pérez, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1976Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Brazilian mixed martial artist and boxer
- 1989Michael Dunigan, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Franco-Dutch War: France ensured the supremacy of its naval fleet for the remainder of the war with its victory in the Battle of Palermo.
- 1855The Portland Rum Riot occurs in Portland, Maine.
- 1886U.S. President Grover Cleveland marries Frances Folsom in the White House, becoming the only president to wed in the executive mansion.
- 1896Guglielmo Marconi applies for a patent for his newest invention, the radio.
- 1909Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the third time.
- 1919Anarchists simultaneously set off bombs in eight separate U.S. cities.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- 1990The Lower Ohio Valley tornado outbreak spawns 66 confirmed tornadoes in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, killing 12. Petersburg, Indiana, is the hardest-hit town in the outbreak, with six deaths.
- 1995United States Air Force Captain Scott O'Grady’s F-16 is shot down over Bosnia while patrolling the NATO no-fly zone.
- 1997In Denver, Timothy McVeigh is convicted on 15 counts of murder and conspiracy for his role in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. He was executed four years later.
View the complete list of historical events for June 2.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: River Phoenix, Michelle Forbes, Adam Arkin, Pilar Bardem, Adhemar da Silva, Jackson Rathbone, Lee Sung-jae, Art Paul Schlosser, Kelly Bishop, Michelle Ryan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 2, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1981 – Natalie Glebova, Russian-Canadian model, Miss Universe 2005; December 11, 1940 – Donna Mills, American actress and producer; December 17, 1944 – Bernard Hill, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318