Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 153rd day of the year 2001. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,178 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,393 days or 6.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 8, 2033.
If a dog named Wiley Coyote - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wiley Coyote will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wiley Coyote will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Susan Hart
- 1941William Guest
- 1943Charles Haid
- 1955Michael Steele
- 1960Tony Hadley
- 1961Kare Kauks
- 1971Anthony Montgomery
- 1978Dominic Cooper
- 1982Wendy Valdez
- 1987Matthew Koma
View the complete list of June 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1739Jabez Bowen, American colonel and politician, 45th Deputy Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1815)
- 1840Thomas Hardy, English author and poet (d. 1928)
- 1904Frank Runacres, English painter and educator (d. 1974)
- 1928Erzsi Kovács, Hungarian singer (d. 2014)
- 1933Jerry Lumpe, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1938George William Penrose, Lord Penrose, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1946David Arculus, English businessman
- 1972Wayne Brady, American actor and singer
- 1988Sergio Agüero, Argentinian footballer
- 1994Antonio Spavone, Italian race car driver
View the complete list of June 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HIWAKOH? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters HIWAKOH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010The Battle of Aqbat al-Bakr took place in the context of the Fitna of al-Andalus resulting in a defeat for the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1763Pontiac’s Rebellion: At what is now Mackinaw City, Michigan, Chippewas capture Fort Michilimackinac by diverting the garrison’s attention with a game of lacrosse, then chasing a ball into the fort.
- 1774Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, outhouses, barns, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
- 1848The Slavic congress in Prague begins.
- 1866Fenian raids: The Fenians are victorious over Canadian forces in both the Battle of Ridgeway and the Battle of Fort Erie.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- 1955The USSR and Yugoslavia sign the Belgrade declaration and thus normalize relations between both countries, discontinued since 1948.
- 1999The Bhutan Broadcasting Service brings television transmissions to the Kingdom for the first time.
- 2003Europe launches its first voyage to another planet, Mars. The European Space Agency’s Mars Express probe launches from the Baikonur space center in Kazakhstan.
- 2014Telangana officially becomes the 29th state of India.
View the complete list of June 2 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Polly Holliday, Rick Nielsen, Saskia van Uylenburgh, Kate Moss, Frankie Beverly, Tommy Shaw, Stephen Billington, Johnny Keating, Amelia Marshall, Myrtle Gonzalez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 2, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd June 2001 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 17, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 11, 1979. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd June 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 2, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 2001
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,178 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,393 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 243
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 17, 1993 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 11, 1979 (-126)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink (June 2, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: II.VI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1978 – Simon Webbe, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue); July 10, 1926 – Fred Gwynne, American actor and singer (d. 1993); December 10, 1957 – Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,169