Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1980. It was the 25th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,412 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,804 days or 13.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 27, 2012.
If a dog named Koe - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Koe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jimmy Driftwood
- 1909Errol Flynn
- 1925Audie Murphy
- 1944John McCook
- 1946Tony Aitken
- 1949Lionel Richie
- 1952Larry Riley
- 1979Charlotte Hatherley
- 1981Maricar Reyes
- 1983Masashi Mikami
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1005Ali az-Zahir, Egyptian caliph (d. 1036)
- 1763Wolfe Tone, Irish general (d. 1798)
- 1916Jean-Jacques Bertrand, Canadian lawyer and politician, 21st Premier of Quebec (d. 1973)
- 1942Brian Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Beach Boys and California Music)
- 1945Anne Murray, Canadian singer and guitarist
- 1946Tony Aitken, English actor
- 1946Xanana Gusmão, Timorese soldier and politician, 1st President of East Timor
- 1971Jeordie White, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Goon Moon and The Desert Sessions)
- 1974Attila Czene, Hungarian swimmer and politician
- 1979Charles Howell III, American golfer
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rosalie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- 1789Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- 1863American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- 1877Alexander Graham Bell installs the world’s first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- 1887Victoria Terminus, the busiest railway station in India, opens in Bombay.
- 1895The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1944Continuation War: The Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1963The so-called “red telephone” link is established between the Soviet Union and the United States following the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- 1991The German Bundestag votes to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sascha Konietzko, Johnathon Schaech, Tom Everett, Shiori Sato, Mark "Jacko" Jackson, Shaila Dúrcal, Jean Dalrymple, Deniz Akkaya, Ray Benson, Paul Almond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 13, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1996. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 25th Friday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,412 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 488
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 13, 1953 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1996 (-168)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Funkytown by Lipps Inc (June 21, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1958 – Scott Patterson, American baseball player and actor; September 21, 1981 – Nicole Richie, American actress, singer, fashion designer, and author; July 27, 1915 – Mario Del Monaco, Italian tenor and actor (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082