Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2004. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,167 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,056 days or 5.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 27, 2036.
If a dog named Nikko - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nikko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nikko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Audie Murphy
- 1931Olympia Dukakis
- 1934Wendy Craig
- 1938Keith Clifford
- 1938Mickie Most
- 1941Stephen Frears
- 1968Robert Rodriguez
- 1973Chino Moreno
- 1973Tom Wlaschiha
- 1986Dreama Walker
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1786Marceline Desbordes-Valmore, French poet and author (d. 1859)
- 1796Luigi Amat di San Filippo e Sorso, Italian cardinal (d. 1878)
- 1882Daniel Sawyer, American golfer (d. 1937)
- 1927Simin Behbahani, Iranian poet and activist (d. 2014)
- 1937Stafford Dean, English actor and singer
- 1944David Roper, English actor
- 1967Dan Tyminski, American singer-songwriter
- 1971Brandon Lewis, English lawyer and politician
- 1973Chino Moreno, American singer-songwriter (Deftones, Team Sleep, and Crosses)
- 1974Lenin M. Sivam, Sri Lankan-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laverne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248The University of Oxford receives its Royal charter.
- 1787Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- 1819The U.S. vessel SS Savannah arrives at Liverpool, United Kingdom. It is the first steam-propelled vessel to cross the Atlantic, although most of the journey is made under sail.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a 55-day siege of the Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.
- 1941The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1942The Holocaust: Kazimierz Piechowski and three others, dressed as members of the SS-Totenkopfverbände, steal an SS staff car and escape from the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1979ABC News correspondent Bill Stewart is shot dead by a Nicaraguan soldier under the regime of Anastasio Somoza Debayle. The murder is caught on tape and sparks an international outcry against the regime.
- 2001Andrea Yates, in an attempt to save her young children from Satan, drowns all five of them in a bathtub in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Martinez, Eric Bogle, Robert ten Brink, Maura West, Art Malik, Axelle Red, Benjamin Kowalewicz, Janet Street-Porter, Myriam Boyer, Del Shannon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 2004.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 2004 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1997. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 2004
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 42 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,167 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,056 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1986 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1997 (-150)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Burn by Usher (June 26, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VI.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1972 – Mike Doyle, American actor and producer; August 8, 1955 – Diddú, Icelandic singer-songwriter; July 3, 1970 – Shawnee Smith, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035