Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 2008 was a Friday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2008. It was the 25th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,776 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,259 days or 3.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 27, 2040.
If a dog named Dax - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dax will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dax will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Stafford Dean
- 1940John Mahoney
- 1949Lionel Richie
- 1953Ulrich Mühe
- 1972Yuval Semo
- 1973Chino Moreno
- 1976Jerome Fontamillas
- 1978Quinton Jackson
- 1984Neetu Chandra
View the complete list of June 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1763Wolfe Tone, Irish general (d. 1798)
- 1771Hermann von Boyen, Prussian general and politician, Prussian Minister of War (d. 1848)
- 1909Errol Flynn, Australian-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1959)
- 1939Ramakant Desai, Indian cricketer (d. 1998)
- 1949Lionel Richie, American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (Commodores)
- 1951Bill Simon, American businessman and politician
- 1954Michael Anthony, American bass player (Van Halen and Chickenfoot)
- 1956Simon Bryant, English air marshal
- 1974Attila Czene, Hungarian swimmer and politician
- 1982Vasili Berezutski, Russian footballer
View the complete list of June 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248The University of Oxford receives its Royal charter.
- 1631The sack of Baltimore: The Irish village of Baltimore is attacked by Algerian pirates.
- 1652Tarhoncu Ahmed Pasha is appointed Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1789Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- 1863American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- 1943The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- 1944Continuation War: The Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- 1945The United States Secretary of State approves the transfer of Wernher von Braun and his team of Nazi rocket scientists to America.
- 1948Toast of the Town, later The Ed Sullivan Show, makes its television debut.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
View the complete list of June 20 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlos Arroyo, Cynthia Gibb, C. C. H. Pounder, Josh Sussman, Elizabeth Berkley, Rema Messinger, Ehron VonAllen, Chris Kirkpatrick, Johnny Arthur, Bruce Davison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 20, 2008.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th June 2008 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lollipop by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 20th June 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 20, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 2008
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 25th Friday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,776 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 127
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2040
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1994 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (-145)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Lollipop by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major (June 21, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1973 – Doron Bell, Canadian actor; July 15, 1948 – Twinkle, English singer-songwriter (d. 2015); July 7, 1922 – Alan Armer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899