Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1926 was a Monday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,607 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Saylo - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saylo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Saylo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jane Russell
- 1921William Edwin Self
- 1924Ezzatolah Entezami
- 1954Anne Kirkbride
- 1955Jean-Pierre Mader
- 1964Doug Savant
- 1964Sammi Davis
- 1966Mancow Muller
- 1972Allison Moorer
- 1974Neely Jenkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1893Alois Hába, Czech composer and educator (d. 1973)
- 1899Miles Watson, 2nd Baron Manton, English horse breeder (d. 1968)
- 1948Jovan Aćimović, Serbian footballer and manager
- 1948Philippe Sarde, French composer and conductor
- 1953Benazir Bhutto, Pakistani financier and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 2007)
- 1957Berkeley Breathed, American author and illustrator
- 1957Mark Brzezicki, English drummer (Big Country, The Cult, Ultravox, and Procol Harum)
- 1981Garrett Jones, American baseball player
- 1981Yann Danis, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Gaël Kakuta, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCThe Romans, led by Gaius Flaminius, are ambushed and defeated by Hannibal at the Battle of Lake Trasimene.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1929An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- 1930One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 2001A federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, indicts 13 Saudis and a Lebanese in the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 American servicemen.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alastair McDonald, Ian Somerhalder, Frederic Forrest, Barbara Hale, Jay Chou, Bryan Dattilo, Fred Goss, Tomoka Kurotani, Siouxsie Sioux, Flex Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 21, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1967 – Anita Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; June 27, 1913 – Elton Britt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1972); September 9, 1987 – Clayton Snyder, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192