Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1942. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,005 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,335 days or 25.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 27, 1974.
If a dog named Gingerpuff - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gingerpuff will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gingerpuff will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Maureen Stapleton
- 1940Enn Klooren
- 1950Trygve Thue
- 1950Vasilis Papakonstantinou
- 1954Anne Kirkbride
- 1972Allison Moorer
- 1979Chris Pratt
- 1986Hiroya Matsumoto
- 2001Eleanor Worthington Cox
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1823Jean Chacornac, French astronomer (d. 1873)
- 1839Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis, Brazilian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1908)
- 1891Hermann Scherchen, German-Swiss viola player and conductor (d. 1966)
- 1894F. R. G. Heaf, English physician and academic (d. 1973)
- 1906Helene Costello, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1940Marika Green, Swedish-French actress
- 1941Lyman Ward, Canadian actor
- 1981Brandon Flowers, American singer-songwriter (The Killers)
- 1985Joosep Toome, Estonian basketball player
- 1989Jascha Washington, American actor
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
- 1788New Hampshire ratifies the Constitution of the United States and is admitted as the ninth state in the United States.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1877The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants convicted of murder, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
- 1929An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leslie Parrish, Lawrence Gray, Gustavo Cerati, Monica Chan, Big Boi, Tom Ford, Bob Hoskins, Martha Hyer, Marc Hunter, Peter Vack.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1942.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1942 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 11, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,005 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,335 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 1974
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 11, 1962 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1924 – Benny Hill, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1992); November 1, 1967 – Sophie B. Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 9, 1981 – The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,719