Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1981. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,504 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,835 days or 13.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 27, 2013.
If a dog named Muffins - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muffins will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Muffins will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Judy Holliday
- 1938Eddie Adcock
- 1941Lyman Ward
- 1951Nils Lofgren
- 1964David Morrissey
- 1978Jean-Pascal Lacoste
- 1982Rob Mills
- 1992Max Schneider
- 2001Eleanor Worthington Cox
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1882Adrianus de Jong, Dutch fencer and soldier (d. 1966)
- 1891Hermann Scherchen, German-Swiss viola player and conductor (d. 1966)
- 1908William Frankena, American philosopher and academic (d. 1994)
- 1923Jacques Hébert, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2007)
- 1943Brian Sternberg, American pole vaulter (d. 2013)
- 1948Ian McEwan, English author and screenwriter
- 1963Luc(as) de Groot, Dutch graphic designer and typographer
- 1978Jack Guzman, Colombian-American actor
- 1981Simon Delestre, French horse rider
- 1997Rebecca Black, American singer and actress
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CRYPUOMQO? Check your answers here: Word solver CRYPUOMQO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1788New Hampshire ratifies the Constitution of the United States and is admitted as the ninth state in the United States.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aly Michalka, Natina Reed, Karl Geary, George Sluizer, Stavros Paravas, Adriano Celentano, Isla Fisher, Eugen Schuhmacher, Elly Jackson, Genevieve Cortese.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1981.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1981 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1988. Your score is -222. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,504 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,835 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 491
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2013
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1966 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1988 (-222)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes (June 27, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VI.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1958 – Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard); September 23, 1976 – Rob James-Collier, English model and actor; July 16, 1915 – Barnard Hughes, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121