Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1984 was a Thursday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,508 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,169 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 2016.
If a dog named Kulfi - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kulfi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kulfi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Nusch Éluard
- 1950John Paul Young
- 1964David Morrissey
- 1964Doug Savant
- 1964Sammi Davis
- 1967Carrie Preston
- 1981Brandon Flowers
- 1985Saki Seto
- 1993Caroline Brasch Nielsen
- 2001Eleanor Worthington Cox
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1730Motoori Norinaga, Japanese poet and scholar (d. 1801)
- 1930Gerald Kaufman, English journalist and politician, Shadow Foreign Secretary
- 1934Maggie Jones, English actress (d. 2009)
- 1943Eumir Deodato, Brazilian pianist, composer, and producer
- 1945Adam Zagajewski, Polish author and poet
- 1947Junko Akimoto, Japanese singer
- 1964Doug Savant, American actor
- 1966Sergey Grishin, Russian engineer and businessman
- 1981David Bortolussi, French-Italian rugby player
- 1984LaRoche Jackson, American football player
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1898The United States captures Guam from Spain.
- 1915The U.S. Supreme Court hands down its decision in Guinn v. United States 238 US 347 1915, striking down an Oklahoma law denying the right to vote to some citizens.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1942World War II: Tobruk falls to Italian and German forces.
- 2001A federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, indicts 13 Saudis and a Lebanese in the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 American servicemen.
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boris Kodjoe, Jay Rock, René Reinumägi, Glenn Danzig, Judy Greer, Vince Hill, Daniel Gildenlöw, Billy Scott, Joy Fielding, Montel Vontavious Porter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 21, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +249. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Reflex by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1950 – Daniel Auteuil, French actor, director, ad screenwriter; August 30, 1949 – Christopher Collins, American actor (d. 1994); August 12, 1954 – Sam J. Jones, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,468