Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1984 was a Thursday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1984. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,629 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,210 days or 11.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 2016.
If a dog named Dolma - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolma will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dolma will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Irving Fein
- 1935Monte Markham
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1947Joey Molland
- 1954Anne Kirkbride
- 1959Kathy Mattea
- 1971Anette Olzon
- 1978Jack Guzman
- 1986Hiroya Matsumoto
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1858Medardo Rosso, Italian sculptor and educator (d. 1928)
- 1899Miles Watson, 2nd Baron Manton, English horse breeder (d. 1968)
- 1932Bernard Ingham, English journalist and civil servant
- 1938Michael M. Richter, German mathematician and computer scientist
- 1943Brian Sternberg, American pole vaulter (d. 2013)
- 1950Joey Kramer, American drummer and songwriter (Aerosmith)
- 1983Edward Snowden, American activist and academic
- 1987Kim Ryeowook, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (Super Junior and Super Junior-M)
- 1987Sebastian Prödl, Austrian footballer
- 1990Pietro Baccolo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1621Execution of 27 Czech noblemen on the Old Town Square in Prague as a consequence of the Battle of White Mountain.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: The British Army defeats Irish rebels at the Battle of Vinegar Hill.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2004SpaceShipOne becomes the first privately funded spaceplane to achieve spaceflight.
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joely Richardson, Mandy Cho, Taylor Negron, Miyuu Sawai, Kieran Kane, Mark DeBarge, Christian Borle, Mandie Fletcher, Demy, Big Kenny.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1984.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1984 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +249. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Reflex by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1984
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,629 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,210 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 427
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 2016
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1986 (+249)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1971 (-176)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: The Reflex by Duran Duran (June 23, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1970 – Ted Leo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Citizens Arrest, Chisel, and Ted Leo and the Pharmacists); October 16, 1979 – Erin Brown, American actress, director, and screenwriter; May 21, 1904 – Fats Waller, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1943).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901