Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2003. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,511 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,170 days or 5.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 27, 2035.
If a dog named Dick - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dick will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dick will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Judy Holliday
- 1940Marika Green
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1947Junko Akimoto
- 1947Michael Gross
- 1970Pete Rock
- 1983Sigi Wimala
- 1985Kris Allen
- 1985Lana Del Rey
- 1985Saki Seto
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1706John Dollond, English optician and astronomer (d. 1761)
- 1864Heinrich Wölfflin, Swiss historian and critic (d. 1945)
- 1870Anthony Michell, English-Australian engineer (d. 1959)
- 1952Patrick Dunleavy, English political scientist and academic
- 1953Benazir Bhutto, Pakistani financier and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 2007)
- 1954Müjde Ar, Turkish actress
- 1954Mar Gudmundsson, Icelandic economist
- 1957Mark Brzezicki, English drummer (Big Country, The Cult, Ultravox, and Procol Harum)
- 1959Marcella Detroit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shakespear’s Sister)
- 1977Michael Gomez, Irish boxer
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Payton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1734In Montreal in New France, a slave known by the French name of Marie-Joseph Angélique is put to death, having been convicted of setting the fire that destroyed much of the city.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Egyptian forces capture Psara in the Aegean Sea.
- 1848In the Wallachian Revolution, Ion Heliade Rădulescu and Christian Tell issue the Proclamation of Islaz and create a new republican government.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruby Murray, Melina Kanakaredes, Ana Popović, Michael Redgrave, Kyle Cook, Greg Vaughan, Chantal Strand, Risa Yoshiki, Kevin Olusola, Philip Labonte.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 2003.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 2003 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 3, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +215. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1989. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,511 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,170 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 3, 1997 (+215)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1989 (-152)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg (June 21, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1957 – Kevin Pollak, American actor, producer, and game show host; August 30, 1906 – Joan Blondell, American actress and singer (d. 1979); November 17, 1943 – Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,169