Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 173rd day of the year 2008. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,781 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,594 days or 4.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 28, 2040.
If a dog named Schnitzel - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schnitzel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Schnitzel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Bernie Kopell
- 1935Monte Markham
- 1941Joe Flaherty
- 1950Enn Reitel
- 1950John Paul Young
- 1964Sammi Davis
- 1965Lana Wachowski
- 1978Jack Guzman
- 1989Finn Atkins
- 1993Caroline Brasch Nielsen
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1528Maria of Austria, Holy Roman Empress (d. 1603)
- 1736Enoch Poor, American general (d. 1780)
- 1882Lluís Companys, Spanish lawyer and politician, 123rd President of Catalonia (d. 1940)
- 1945Robert Dewar, English-American computer scientist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1957Luis Antonio Tagle, Filipino cardinal
- 1971Anette Olzon, Swedish singer (Nightwish and Alyson Avenue)
- 1972Neil Doak, Irish cricketer and rugby player
- 1981Brandon Flowers, American singer-songwriter (The Killers)
- 1987Sergei Lashchenko, Ukrainian kick-boxer (d. 2015)
- 1989Finn Atkins, English actress
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Stuart’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Gracin, David Copperfield, Audrina Patridge, Herbert Léonard, Marcia Barrett, Yusuke Yamamoto, Louis Talpe, Dido, Stephy Tang, Josie Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 2008.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 2008 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lollipop by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 21st June 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 2008
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,781 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,594 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 161
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 2040
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Lollipop by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major (June 21, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VI.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1973 – Brook Kerr, American actress; February 12, 1923 – Franco Zeffirelli, Italian director, producer, and politician; June 9, 1936 – Jackie Mason, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,972