Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 174th day of the year 1916. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,677 days or 34.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 29, 1948.
If a dog named Atreuu - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Atreuu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Atreuu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Joseph Papp
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1960Catherine Disher
- 1961Jimmy Somerville
- 1966Emmanuelle Seigner
- 1970Steven Page
- 1978Tim Driesen
- 1987Cory Gunz
- 1987Joe Dempsie
- 1987Lee Min-ho
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1909Katherine Dunham, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2006)
- 1947David Lander, American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1947Jerry Rawlings, Ghanaian lieutenant and politician, President of Ghana
- 1950Adrian Năstase, Romanian lawyer and politician, 59th Prime Minister of Romania
- 1956Darryl Brohman, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1963Hokutoumi Nobuyoshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 61st Yokozuna
- 1975Andreas Klöden, German cyclist
- 1984Jerome Taylor, Jamaican cricketer
- 1986Ramin Ott, Samoan footballer
- 1997Tami Grende, Indonesian tennis player
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 813Battle of Versinikia: The Bulgars led by Krum defeat the Byzantine army near Edirne. Emperor Michael I is forced to abdicate in favor of Leo V the Armenian.
- 1527Fatahillah chased away Portuguese forces from Sunda Kelapa harbour, and peoples celebrated it as birthday of Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1907The London Underground’s Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 1922Herrin Massacre: Nineteen strikebreakers and three union miners are killed in Herrin, Illinois.
- 1945The Battle of Okinawa comes to an end.
- 1984Virgin Atlantic Airways launches with its first flight from London Heathrow Airport.
- 2002An earthquake measuring 6.5 Mw strikes a region of northwestern Iran killing at least 261 people and injuring 1,300 others and eventually causing widespread public anger due to the slow official response.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kym Gyngell, Lee Jae-won, Kid Congo Powers, Coco Rocha, Jerry Adler, Chuck Adamson, Larry Fine, Torri Webster, Brad Grey, Cher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1916.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1916 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 19, 1901. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 174th day of 1916
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,677 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,288
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 29, 1948
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1919 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 19, 1901 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1934 – Millicent Martin, English actress and singer; December 3, 1931 – Jaye P. Morgan, American singer and actress; May 2, 1986 – Emily Hart, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925