Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1958. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,521 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,507 days or 20.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 763 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 1990.
If a dog named Emperor - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emperor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Emperor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Marguerite De La Motte
- 1927Ann Petersen
- 1947Howard Kaylan
- 1949Alan Osmond
- 1954Freddie Prinze
- 1955Green Gartside
- 1961Jimmy Somerville
- 1966Schoolly D
- 1985Scott MacIntyre
- 1989Jung Yong-hwa
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1763Étienne Méhul, French pianist and composer (d. 1817)
- 1921Barbara Vucanovich, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1923José Giovanni, French-Swiss director and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1932Yevgeny Kychanov, Russian orientalist, historian, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1947Leelo Tungal, Estonian poet and author
- 1953Bruce McAvaney, Australian journalist and sportscaster
- 1957Kevin Bond, English footballer and manager
- 1962Clyde Drexler, American basketball player and coach
- 1986Ramin Ott, Samoan footballer
- 1987Danny Green, American basketball player
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Perry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Portuguese forces repel a Dutch invasion at the Battle of Macau during the Dutch–Portuguese War.
- 1839Cherokee leaders Major Ridge, John Ridge, and Elias Boudinot are assassinated for signing the Treaty of New Echota, which had resulted in the Trail of Tears.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1906The flag of Sweden is adopted.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1942Pledge of Allegiance formally adopted by Congress
- 1969The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, Ohio, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1984Virgin Atlantic Airways launches with its first flight from London Heathrow Airport.
- 2002An earthquake measuring 6.5 Mw strikes a region of northwestern Iran killing at least 261 people and injuring 1,300 others and eventually causing widespread public anger due to the slow official response.
- 2012Paraguayan President Fernando Lugo is removed from office by impeachment and succeeded by Federico Franco.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Stewart, Reginald Gardiner, Tab Benoit, Daniel Mendaille, Eliza Dushku, Dariush Mehrjui, Brian Cadd, Ryan Star, Jasraj, Riyo Mori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1958.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1958 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1969. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd June 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1958
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,521 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,507 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 763
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 1990
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1969 (-160)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1972 – Nick Frost, English actor and screenwriter; September 12, 1973 – Paul Walker, American actor and producer (d. 2013); February 10, 1949 – Jim Corcoran, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010