Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1961. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,570 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,190 days or 19.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 1993.
If a dog named Kibbeth - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kibbeth will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kibbeth will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Marguerite De La Motte
- 1942Murphy Dunne
- 1952Radka Toneff
- 1953Cyndi Lauper
- 1956Tim Russ
- 1958Bruce Campbell
- 1966Emmanuelle Seigner
- 1975Laila Rouass
- 1985Scott MacIntyre
- 1987Lee Min-ho
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1792James Beaumont Neilson, Scottish engineer and businessman (d. 1865)
- 1912Princess Caroline Mathilde of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1983)
- 1915Cornelius Warmerdam, American pole vaulter and coach (d. 2001)
- 1932Amrish Puri, Indian actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1959Michael Kinane, Irish jockey
- 1961Arabella Pollen, English fashion designer, journalist, and author
- 1962Bobby Gillespie, Scottish singer-songwriter (Primal Scream, The Jesus and Mary Chain, and The Wake)
- 1971Mary Lynn Rajskub, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Jerome Taylor, Jamaican cricketer
- 1984Rubén Iván Martínez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1839Cherokee leaders Major Ridge, John Ridge, and Elias Boudinot are assassinated for signing the Treaty of New Echota, which had resulted in the Trail of Tears.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1922Herrin Massacre: Nineteen strikebreakers and three union miners are killed in Herrin, Illinois.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1945The Battle of Okinawa comes to an end.
- 1984Virgin Atlantic Airways launches with its first flight from London Heathrow Airport.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Penella, Bob Marley, Mordechai Ben David, Michael Rispoli, Norman Harris, Dario Fo, Emmy Clarke, Simon Townshend, Bryan Fisher, Hank Locklin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1961.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1961 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 6, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 20, 1938. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Quarter to Three by Gary U.S. Bonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd June 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,570 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,190 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 731
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 1993
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 6, 1965 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 20, 1938 (-139)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Quarter to Three by Gary U.S. Bonds (June 26, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1964 – Fez Whatley, American radio host and producer; February 5, 1982 – Wheesung, South Korean singer-songwriter and producer; April 14, 1936 – Arlene Martel, American actress and singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,091