Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1985. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,183 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,394 days or 12.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 2017.
If a dog named Dodge - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dodge will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dodge will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Joseph Papp
- 1928Ralph Waite
- 1948Steve Eastin
- 1958Bruce Campbell
- 1960Catherine Disher
- 1965Uwe Boll
- 1974Donald Faison
- 1979Jai Rodriguez
- 1982Soraia Chaves
- 1993Izzy Miller
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1897Norbert Elias, German-Dutch sociologist and philosopher (d. 1990)
- 1906William Kneale, English logician and philosopher (d. 1990)
- 1915Cornelius Warmerdam, American pole vaulter and coach (d. 2001)
- 1919Gower Champion, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1980)
- 1924Larkin Kerwin, Canadian physicist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1930Yury Artyukhin, Russian colonel, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1933Jacques Martin, French television host and producer (d. 2007)
- 1946Linda Bond, Canadian 19th General of The Salvation Army
- 1956Derek Forbes, Scottish bass player and guitarist (Simple Minds, Big Country, and Ex-Simple Minds)
- 1990Quinton Coples, American football player
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ann’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1893The Royal Navy battleship HMS Camperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMS Victoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet’s commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1922Herrin Massacre: Nineteen strikebreakers and three union miners are killed in Herrin, Illinois.
- 1941Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- 1954In Christchurch, New Zealand, Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme murder Pauline’s mother because they think she is in the way of their friendship.
- 1990Checkpoint Charlie is dismantled in Berlin.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
- 2012A Turkish Air Force McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter plane is shot down by the Syrian Armed Forces, killing both of the plane’s pilots and worsening already-strained relations between Turkey and Syria.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Hall, Moira Kelly, Charlie Sheen, Nastassja Kinski, Lewis Stone, Mari Natsuki, Cindy Williams, Dusty Springfield, Peter Singer, Lauren Graham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 6, 1989. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heaven by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1985
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,183 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,394 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 447
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 2017
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 6, 1989 (-191)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Heaven by Bryan Adams (June 22, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1983 – Jennifer Metcalfe, English actress; February 20, 1937 – Nancy Wilson, American singer and actress; May 23, 1973 – Livia Millhagen, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,101