Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Mona Lisa
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1937Chris Blackwell
- 1940Abbas Kiarostami
- 1944Helmut Dietl
- 1946Eliades Ochoa
- 1948Steve Eastin
- 1955Green Gartside
- 1961Jimmy Somerville
- 1979Leire Martínez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1864Hermann Minkowski, German mathematician and academic (d. 1909)
- 1889Ossian Skiöld, Swedish hammer thrower (d. 1961)
- 1894Bernard Ashmole, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1988)
- 1941Michael Lerner, American actor
- 1946Eliades Ochoa, Cuban singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Cuarteto Patria)
- 1952Alastair Stewart, English journalist and actor
- 1961Stephen Batchelor, English field hockey player and coach
- 1978Tim Driesen, Belgian actor, singer, and dancer
- 1981Chris Urbanowicz, English guitarist and producer (Editors)
- 1993Ingmar Lazar, French pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 1807In the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, the British warship HMS Leopard attacks and boards the American frigate USS Chesapeake.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1893The Royal Navy battleship HMS Camperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMS Victoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet’s commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- 1906The flag of Sweden is adopted.
- 1941The June Uprising in Lithuania begins.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1990Checkpoint Charlie is dismantled in Berlin.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Waters, Simon McBurney, Cheri Oteri, Dar Williams, ILoveMakonnen, Sue Lyon, Jessie Bond, Dick Gregory, Aiko Kayō, Jonny Diaz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 22, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Satisfied by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1981 – Saša Tabaković, Slovenian actor; September 16, 1925 – B.B. King, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2015); November 15, 1933 – Gloria Foster, American actress (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983