Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,786 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Billy Wilder
- 1937Chris Blackwell
- 1955Green Gartside
- 1960Tracy Pollan
- 1961Jimmy Somerville
- 1962Bobby Gillespie
- 1979Leire Martínez
- 1980Stephanie Jacobsen
- 1987Cory Gunz
- 1993Izzy Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1684Francesco Manfredini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762)
- 1873Filippo Silvestri, Italian entomologist and academic (d. 1949)
- 1920Jovito Salonga, Filipino lawyer and politician, 14th President of the Senate of the Philippines
- 1942Murphy Dunne, American actor and keyboard player (The Blues Brothers)
- 1956Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Pakistani agriculturist and politician, 25th Pakistani Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1963Hokutoumi Nobuyoshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 61st Yokozuna
- 1968Darrell Armstrong, American basketball player and coach
- 1979Joey Cheek, American speed skater
- 1987Cory Gunz, American rapper
- 1993Ingmar Lazar, French pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 813Battle of Versinikia: The Bulgars led by Krum defeat the Byzantine army near Edirne. Emperor Michael I is forced to abdicate in favor of Leo V the Armenian.
- 1813War of 1812: After learning of American plans for a surprise attack on Beaver Dams in Ontario, Laura Secord sets out on a 30 kilometer journey on foot to warn Lieutenant James FitzGibbon.
- 1897British colonial officers Charles Walter Rand and Lt. Charles Egerton Ayerst are assassinated in Pune, Maharashtra, India by the Chapekar brothers and Mahadeo Vinayak Ranade, who are later caught and hanged.
- 1906The flag of Sweden is adopted.
- 1907The London Underground’s Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 1940France is forced to sign the Second Compiègne armistice with Germany.
- 1941The June Uprising in Lithuania begins.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1978Charon, a satellite of the dwarf planet Pluto, is discovered by American astronomer James W. Christy.
- 2015The Afghan National Assembly building is attacked by gunmen after a suicide bombing. All 6 of the gunmen are killed, with 18 people injured
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Lindsey, Alyssa Reid, Marion Lorne, Lea T, Michael Nouri, Barbara Bostock, Dan Dailey, Leos Carax, Jesse Spencer, David Ginola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1967 – Amanda Lepore, American model and singer; June 25, 1928 – Michel Brault, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); August 23, 1979 – Ritchie Neville, English singer and actor (Five).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962