Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,939 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1937Chris Blackwell
- 1944Helmut Dietl
- 1948Todd Rundgren
- 1952Radka Toneff
- 1961Jimmy Somerville
- 1964Amy Brenneman
- 1965Uwe Boll
- 1980Stephanie Jacobsen
- 1988Kanna Mori
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1874Walter Friedrich Otto, German philologist and scholar (d. 1958)
- 1894Bernard Ashmole, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1988)
- 1899Artur Kukk, Estonian wrestler (d. 1958)
- 1926Tadeusz Konwicki, Polish filmmaker (d. 2015)
- 1949Larry Junstrom, American bass player (38 Special and Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- 1956Darryl Brohman, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1956Tim Russ, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Stephen Batchelor, English field hockey player and coach
- 1964John Penrose, English politician, Minister for Tourism and Heritage
- 1975Andreas Klöden, German cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 1622Portuguese forces repel a Dutch invasion at the Battle of Macau during the Dutch–Portuguese War.
- 1807In the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, the British warship HMS Leopard attacks and boards the American frigate USS Chesapeake.
- 1813War of 1812: After learning of American plans for a surprise attack on Beaver Dams in Ontario, Laura Secord sets out on a 30 kilometer journey on foot to warn Lieutenant James FitzGibbon.
- 1893The Royal Navy battleship HMS Camperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMS Victoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet’s commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1954In Christchurch, New Zealand, Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme murder Pauline’s mother because they think she is in the way of their friendship.
- 1969The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, Ohio, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 2007An F5 tornado strikes Elie, Manitoba in Canada; part of the town is destroyed, but there are no fatalities or injuries.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonya Kitchell, Frankie Muniz, Howard Hewett, Rosemary Murphy, Mike Vaughn, Marty Ingels, Misaki Momose, Trini Lopez, Lilian Garcia, Jack Colvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1974 – Ryōka Yuzuki, Japanese voice actress; September 20, 1960 – Dave Hemingway, English singer-songwriter and drummer (The Beautiful South and The Housemartins); March 20, 1966 – Alka Yagnik, Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067