Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,818 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Peter Pears
- 1932Prunella Scales
- 1947Howard Kaylan
- 1949Alan Osmond
- 1956Tim Russ
- 1960Catherine Disher
- 1964Dicky Barrett
- 1966Schoolly D
- 1974Donald Faison
- 1987Lee Min-ho
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1767Wilhelm von Humboldt, German philosopher, academic, and politician, Interior Minister of Prussia (d. 1835)
- 1920Jovito Salonga, Filipino lawyer and politician, 14th President of the Senate of the Philippines
- 1940Esther Rantzen, English journalist
- 1943Judith Barker, English actress
- 1944Klaus Maria Brandauer, Austrian actor and director
- 1949Meryl Streep, American actress and singer
- 1958Bruce Campbell, American actor, director, and producer
- 1962Stephen Chow, Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Stephanie Jacobsen, Hong Kong-Australian actress
- 1983Allar Raja, Estonian rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807In the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, the British warship HMS Leopard attacks and boards the American frigate USS Chesapeake.
- 1813War of 1812: After learning of American plans for a surprise attack on Beaver Dams in Ontario, Laura Secord sets out on a 30 kilometer journey on foot to warn Lieutenant James FitzGibbon.
- 1898Spanish–American War: United States Marines land in Cuba.
- 1911George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1944Opening day of the Soviet Union’s Operation Bagration against the Army Group Centre.
- 1944U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs into law the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act of 1944, commonly known as the G.I. Bill.
- 1954In Christchurch, New Zealand, Pauline Parker and Juliet Hulme murder Pauline’s mother because they think she is in the way of their friendship.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Denzongpa, Jason Sudeikis, Eldon Hoke, Mikhail Scherbakov, Kim Walker, Takeshi Kitano, Judy Greer, Norman Brown, Chris Kenner, Paul Winfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1979 – Josh Keaton, American actor and singer; December 11, 1974 – Lisa Ortiz, American voice actress; April 23, 1977 – John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981