Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 175th day of the year 1980. It was the 25th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,590 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,863 days or 13.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 1, 2012.
If a dog named Crispy - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crispy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Crispy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1685Antonio Bernacchi
- 1877Norman Pritchard
- 1946Ted Shackelford
- 1948Luther Kent
- 1965Mitch Longley
- 1971Fred Ewanuick
- 1977Jason Mraz
- 1978Memphis Bleek
- 1989Lauren Bennett
- 1993Michelle Jenneke
View the complete list of June 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1433Francis II, Duke of Brittany (d. 1488)
- 1860Albert Giraud, Belgian poet and librarian (d. 1929)
- 1894Harold Barrowclough, New Zealand military leader, lawyer and Chief Justice (d. 1972)
- 1928Jean Cione, American baseball player (d. 2010)
- 1930John Elliott, English historian and academic
- 1962Kevin Yagher, American make-up artist
- 1972Zinedine Zidane, French footballer and manager
- 1976Joe Becker, American guitarist and composer
- 1988Chellsie Memmel, American gymnast
- 1990Vasek Pospisil, Canadian tennis player
View the complete list of June 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Liam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Henry VIII of England and Francis I of France sign a secret treaty against Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1611The mutinous crew of Henry Hudson’s fourth voyage sets Henry, his son and seven loyal crew members adrift in an open boat in what is now Hudson Bay; they are never heard from again.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Battle of Krefeld: British forces defeat French troops at Krefeld in Germany.
- 1860The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- 1887The Rocky Mountains Park Act becomes law in Canada creating the nation’s first national park, Banff National Park.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler surveys newly defeated Paris in now occupied France.
- 1941The Lithuanian Activist Front declares independence from the Soviet Union and forms the Provisional Government of Lithuania; it lasts only briefly as the Nazis will occupy Lithuania a few weeks later.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1958The Dutch Reformed Church accepts women ministers.
- 1959A fire in a resort hotel in Stalheim (Norway) kills 34 people.
View the complete list of June 23 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Rosenthal, Benno Besson, Shelly Martinez, Kathryn Fiore, Jon Polito, Sergey Nikitin, Ian MacKaye, Steffi Sidney, Raúl Ruiz, Neil Morrissey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 23, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 23, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 175th day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 25th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,590 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 1, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1954 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (-150)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (June 28, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1962 – Art Alexakis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Everclear, Colorfinger, and The Easy Hoes); July 29, 1916 – Budd Boetticher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); August 9, 1928 – Dolores Wilson, American soprano and actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,142