Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1998 was a Tuesday and it was the 174th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,883 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Lee Moran
- 1897Alexandru Giugaru
- 1902Mathias Wieman
- 1925Art Modell
- 1925Miriam Karlin
- 1927Bob Fosse
- 1946Ted Shackelford
- 1965Mitch Longley
- 1971Fred Ewanuick
- 1981Joe Taslim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1937Alan Haselhurst, English academic and politician
- 1937Martti Ahtisaari, Finnish captain and politician, 10th President of Finland, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Niki Sullivan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Crickets) (d. 2004)
- 1943Ellyn Kaschak, American psychologist and academic
- 1944Rosetta Hightower, American-English singer (The Orlons) (d. 2014)
- 1945John Garang, Sudanese colonel and politician, President of Southern Sudan (d. 2005)
- 1955Pierre Corbeil, Canadian dentist and politician
- 1969Martin Klebba, American actor, producer, and stuntman
- 1975Kevin Dyson, American football player and coach
- 1976Aaron Ruell, American actor, director, and photographer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661Marriage contract between Charles II of England and Catherine of Braganza.
- 1860The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- 1919Estonian War of Independence: The decisive defeat of the Baltische Landeswehr in the Battle of Cēsis. This day is celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia.
- 1938The Civil Aeronautics Act is signed into law, forming the Civil Aeronautics Authority in the United States.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler surveys newly defeated Paris in now occupied France.
- 1942World War II: Germany’s latest fighter aircraft, a Focke-Wulf Fw 190, is captured intact when it mistakenly lands at RAF Pembrey in Wales.
- 1942World War II: The first selections for the gas chamber at Auschwitz take place on a train full of Jews from Paris.
- 1960The United States Food and Drug Administration declares Enovid to be the first officially approved combined oral contraceptive pill in the world.
- 1967Cold War: U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson meets with Soviet Premier Alexei Kosygin in Glassboro, New Jersey for the three-day Glassboro Summit Conference.
- 1973A fire at a house in Hull, England which kills a six-year-old boy is passed off as an accident; it later emerges as the first of 26 deaths by fire caused over the next seven years by arsonist Peter Dinsdale.
View the complete list of historical events for June 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahiro Itō, Bobby V, Zelda Williams, Jessi Colter, Paul de Leeuw, Hyun Young, Billy Campbell, Chamillionaire, Robin Nedwell, Otis Barton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 23, 1998.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1954 – Allyce Beasley, American actress and singer; March 16, 1976 – Blu Cantrell, American singer-songwriter and producer; October 8, 1979 – Noelle Scaggs, American singer-songwriter (Fitz and The Tantrums).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,002