Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1998 was a Tuesday and it was the 174th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1685Antonio Bernacchi
- 1902Mathias Wieman
- 1923Tedi Thurman
- 1927Bob Fosse
- 1946Ted Shackelford
- 1961Zoran Janjetov
- 1966Kanako Maeda
- 1978Frédéric Leclercq
- 2004Mana Ashida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1913William P. Rogers, American commander, lawyer, and politician, 55th United States Secretary of State (d. 2001)
- 1940Wilma Rudolph, American runner (d. 1994)
- 1946Julian Hipwood, English polo player and coach
- 1948Myles Goodwyn, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (April Wine)
- 1960Donald Harrison, American saxophonist, composer, and producer
- 1970Yann Tiersen, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Aaron Ruell, American actor, director, and photographer
- 1983José Manuel Rojas, Chilean footballer
- 1989Ayana Taketatsu, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1995Hao Yun, Chinese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1314First War of Scottish Independence: The Battle of Bannockburn (south of Stirling) begins.
- 1683William Penn signs a friendship treaty with Lenni Lenape Indians in Pennsylvania.
- 1780American Revolution: Battle of Springfield fought in and around Springfield, New Jersey (including Short Hills, formerly of Springfield, now of Millburn Township).
- 1848Beginning of the June Days Uprising in Paris, France.
- 1860The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa takes Zacatecas from Victoriano Huerta.
- 1917In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- 1959A fire in a resort hotel in Stalheim (Norway) kills 34 people.
- 1972Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon and White House Chief of Staff H. R. Haldeman are taped talking about using the Central Intelligence Agency to obstruct the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s investigation into the Watergate break-ins.
- 2013About 16 militants stormed a high-altitude mountaineering base camp near Nanga Parbat in Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan and killed 10 climbers, as well as a local guide.
View the complete list of historical events for June 23.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Brooke-Taylor, Allison Mack, Lil Zane, Terry Allen, Shoista Mullojonova, Joe Jackson, Bill Hader, Yakkun Sakurazuka, Gary Wright, Courtney Halverson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 23, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1964 – Ian Ziering, American actor and producer; February 21, 1938 – Bobby Charles, American singer-songwriter (d. 2010); April 18, 1943 – Zeki Alasya, Turkish actor and director (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173