Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 175th day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bonner - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonner will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bonner will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1685Antonio Bernacchi
- 1941Robert Hunter
- 1955Glenn Danzig
- 1960Donald Harrison
- 1969Martin Klebba
- 1970Christian Meier
- 1970Martin Deschamps
- 1972Selma Blair
- 1977Jason Mraz
- 1983Miles Fisher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1668Giambattista Vico, Italian jurist, historian, and philosopher (d. 1744)
- 1889Anna Akhmatova, Ukrainian-Russian poet and author (d. 1966)
- 1927John Habgood, Baron Habgood, English archbishop
- 1934Keith Sutton, English bishop
- 1944Ingrīda Andriņa, Latvian actress (d. 2015)
- 1955Maggie Greenwald, American director and screenwriter
- 1966Kanako Maeda, Japanese actress
- 1980Becky Cloonan, American author and illustrator
- 1984Takeshi Matsuda, Japanese swimmer
- 1988Chet Faker, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1314First War of Scottish Independence: The Battle of Bannockburn (south of Stirling) begins.
- 1757Battle of Plassey: Three thousand British troops under Robert Clive defeat a 50,000-strong Indian army under Siraj ud-Daulah at Plassey.
- 1794Empress Catherine II of Russia grants Jews permission to settle in Kiev.
- 1848Beginning of the June Days Uprising in Paris, France.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa takes Zacatecas from Victoriano Huerta.
- 1919Estonian War of Independence: The decisive defeat of the Baltische Landeswehr in the Battle of Cēsis. This day is celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia.
- 1931Wiley Post and Harold Gatty take off from Roosevelt Field, Long Island in an attempt to circumnavigate the world in a single-engine plane.
- 1946The 1946 Vancouver Island earthquake strikes Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1947The United States Senate follows the United States House of Representatives in overriding U.S. President Harry Truman’s veto of the Taft–Hartley Act.
- 1959Convicted Manhattan Project spy Klaus Fuchs is released after only nine years in prison and allowed to emigrate to Dresden, East Germany where he resumes a scientific career.
View the complete list of historical events for June 23.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Meece, Johann Carlo, David Sutcliffe, Emma Watkins, Cliff Osmond, Johnny Mathis, Lee Hi, Sarah Cracknell, Tim Vine, Yukie Kawamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 23, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Viva la Vida by Coldplay as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1974 – Camilla Dallerup, Danish-English dancer and model; June 9, 1980 – D'banj, Nigerian singer-songwriter and harmonica player; October 10, 1985 – Marina and the Diamonds, Welsh singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204