Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 175th day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pocky - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pocky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pocky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dercy Gonçalves
- 1927Bob Fosse
- 1955Glenn Danzig
- 1966Kanako Maeda
- 1969Martin Klebba
- 1976Aaron Ruell
- 1976Emmanuelle Vaugier
- 1978Frédéric Leclercq
- 1981Antony Costa
- 1993Michelle Jenneke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1799John Milton Bernhisel, American physician and politician (d. 1881)
- 1898Karl Weinbacher, German war criminal (d. 1946)
- 1910Jean Anouilh, French playwright and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1940Adam Faith, English singer, actor, and journalist (d. 2003)
- 1941Roger McDonald, Australian author and screenwriter
- 1966Kanako Maeda, Japanese actress
- 1971Félix Potvin, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Wade Barrett, American soccer player and manager
- 1983José Manuel Rojas, Chilean footballer
- 1989Jordan Nolan, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180First Battle of Uji, starting the Genpei War in Japan.
- 1683William Penn signs a friendship treaty with Lenni Lenape Indians in Pennsylvania.
- 1794Empress Catherine II of Russia grants Jews permission to settle in Kiev.
- 1812War of 1812: Great Britain revokes the restrictions on American commerce, thus eliminating one of the chief reasons for going to war.
- 1868Typewriter: Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for an invention he called the “Type-Writer.”
- 1931Wiley Post and Harold Gatty take off from Roosevelt Field, Long Island in an attempt to circumnavigate the world in a single-engine plane.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler surveys newly defeated Paris in now occupied France.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1956The French National Assembly takes the first step in creating the French Community by passing the Loi Cadre, transferring a number of powers from Paris to elected territorial governments in French West Africa.
- 1961Cold War: The Antarctic Treaty, which sets aside Antarctica as a scientific preserve and bans military activity on the continent, comes into force after the opening date for signature set for the December 1, 1959.
View the complete list of historical events for June 23.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Irigoyen, Anthony Mackie, Markie Post, María Julia Mantilla, Evelina Papantoniou, Jamil Walker Smith, Peter Eyre, George Bookasta, Choi Daniel, Felipe Colombo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 23, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Viva la Vida by Coldplay as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1971 – Kim Ljung, Norwegian singer-songwriter and bass player (Seigmen and Zeromancer); March 28, 1981 – Gareth David-Lloyd, Welsh actor; April 22, 1997 – Jekalyn Carr, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246