Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 2013 was a Sunday and it was the 174th day of the year 2013. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,814 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,271 days or 3.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 1, 2045.
If a dog named Nikon - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 65 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nikon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nikon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Lee Moran
- 1923Elroy Schwartz
- 1962Steve Shelley
- 1976Aaron Ruell
- 1978Memphis Bleek
- 1980Melissa Rauch
- 1981Antony Costa
- 1989Lauren Bennett
- 1991Katie Armiger
- 1993Michelle Jenneke
View the complete list of June 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1937Niki Sullivan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Crickets) (d. 2004)
- 1955Jean Tigana, French footballer and manager
- 1976Mizchif, Zimbabwean-South African rapper (d. 2014)
- 1976Paola Suárez, Argentinian tennis player
- 1977Jason Mraz, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Melissa Rauch, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Derek Boogaard, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2011)
- 1984Duffy, Welsh singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Takeshi Matsuda, Japanese swimmer
- 1984Tatjana Kivimägi, Russian-Estonian high jumper
View the complete list of June 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683William Penn signs a friendship treaty with Lenni Lenape Indians in Pennsylvania.
- 1794Empress Catherine II of Russia grants Jews permission to settle in Kiev.
- 1860The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- 1887The Rocky Mountains Park Act becomes law in Canada creating the nation’s first national park, Banff National Park.
- 1917In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1947The United States Senate follows the United States House of Representatives in overriding U.S. President Harry Truman’s veto of the Taft–Hartley Act.
- 1969Warren E. Burger is sworn in as Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court by retiring Chief Justice Earl Warren.
- 1972Title IX of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1964 is amended to prohibit sexual discrimination to any educational program receiving federal funds.
- 1972Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon and White House Chief of Staff H. R. Haldeman are taped talking about using the Central Intelligence Agency to obstruct the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s investigation into the Watergate break-ins.
View the complete list of June 23 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Namie Amuro, Sean Kanan, Giuseppe Valdengo, Alison Carroll, John Mark Ainsley, Park Ji-yeon, Constantinos Christoforou, Diane Keaton, Doug Davidson, Clive Nolan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 23, 2013.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd June 2013 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 29, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd June 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 23, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 174th day of 2013
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,814 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,271 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 130
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 1, 2045
- Age in dog years: 65 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell (June 29, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VI.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1968 – Cuba Gooding, Jr., American actor and producer; December 17, 1974 – Giovanni Ribisi, American actor; April 2, 1940 – Penelope Keith, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022