Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 175th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,422 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Tata Giacobetti
- 1939Michael Gothard
- 1947Mick Fleetwood
- 1959Andy McCluskey
- 1961Iain Glen
- 1967Sherry Stringfield
- 1971Christopher Showerman
- 1974Ruffa Gutierrez
- 1982Mark Penney
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1842Ambrose Bierce, American journalist and author (d. 1914)
- 1898Armin Öpik, Estonian-Australian paleontologist and geologist (d. 1983)
- 1908Alfons Rebane, Estonian colonel (d. 1976)
- 1919Al Molinaro, American actor
- 1967Janez Lapajne, Slovenian director and producer
- 1979Petra Němcová, Czech model and philanthropist
- 1984J. J. Redick, American basketball player
- 1986Phil Hughes, American baseball player
- 1987Simona Dobrá, Czech tennis player
- 1990Richard Sukuta-Pasu, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Julius Nepos forces Roman usurper Glycerius to abdicate the throne and proclaims himself Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1374A sudden outbreak of St. John’s Dance causes people in the streets of Aachen, Germany, to experience hallucinations and begin to jump and twitch uncontrollably until they collapse from exhaustion.
- 1509Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon are crowned King and Queen of England.
- 1866Battle of Custoza: An Austrian army defeats the Italian army during the Austro-Prussian War.
- 1894Marie François Sadi Carnot is assassinated by Sante Geronimo Caserio.
- 1902King Edward VII of the United Kingdom develops appendicitis, delaying his coronation.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of the Somme begins with a week-long artillery bombardment on the German Line.
- 1948Start of the Berlin Blockade: The Soviet Union makes overland travel between West Germany and West Berlin impossible.
- 1973The UpStairs Lounge arson attack takes place at a gay bar located on the second floor of the three-story building at 141 Chartres Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Thirty-two people die as a result of fire or smoke inhalation.
- 1995“Rugby World Cup final”: South Africa defeats New Zealand, Nelson Mandela presents Francois Pienaar with the Webb-Ellis trophy in an iconic post-apartheid moment.
View the complete list of historical events for June 24.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Rosenberg, Maria Fowler, Jack Perrin, Juliette Marquis, Reema Major, Orestis Makris, Jazmine Sullivan, John Leventhal, Takahiro Itō, Sônia Braga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 24, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Quarter to Three by Gary U.S. Bonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1944 – Matthew Cowles, American actor and playwright (d. 2014); August 28, 1976 – Acel Bisa, Filipino singer-songwriter (Moonstar88); October 1, 1917 – Robert Gist, American actor and director (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977