Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 175th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 56 years old today. There have been 20,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jack Carter
- 1945Colin Blunstone
- 1950Nancy Allen
- 1955Betsy Randle
- 1956Michael Coleman
- 1964Jean-Luc Delarue
- 1966Adrienne Shelly
- 1974Ruffa Gutierrez
- 1986Solange Knowles
- 1998Coy Stewart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1546Robert Persons, English-Italian priest and author (d. 1610)
- 1777John Ross, Scottish commander and explorer (d. 1856)
- 1884Frank Waller, American runner (d. 1941)
- 1888Gerrit Rietveld, Dutch architect, designed the Rietveld Schröder House (d. 1964)
- 1909William Penney, Baron Penney, English mathematician and physicist (d. 1991)
- 1927Fernand Dumont, Canadian sociologist, philosopher, and poet (d. 1997)
- 1944Chris Wood, English saxophonist (Traffic and Ginger Baker’s Air Force) (d. 1983)
- 1956Michael Coleman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1979Mindy Kaling, American actress and producer
- 1988Candice Patton, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 109Roman emperor Trajan inaugurates the Aqua Traiana, an aqueduct that channels water from Lake Bracciano, 40 km north-west of Rome.
- 1571Miguel López de Legazpi founds Manila, the capital of the Republic of the Philippines.
- 1762Battle of Wilhelmsthal: The British-Hanoverian army of Ferdinand of Brunswick defeats French forces in Westphalia.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Great Siege of Gibraltar begins.
- 1894Marie François Sadi Carnot is assassinated by Sante Geronimo Caserio.
- 1902King Edward VII of the United Kingdom develops appendicitis, delaying his coronation.
- 1913Greece and Serbia annul their alliance with Bulgaria.
- 2002The Igandu train disaster in Tanzania kills 281, the worst train accident in African history.
- 2004In New York, capital punishment is declared unconstitutional.
- 2010Julia Gillard assumed office as the first female Prime Minister of Australia.
View the complete list of historical events for June 24.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Oddie, Kasia Smutniak, April Boy Regino, Tim Burton, John Cudia, Stefano Langone, Daniel MacPherson, Madonna, Damon Wayans, Wayne Sleep.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 24, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Quarter to Three by Gary U.S. Bonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1945 – Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket); September 25, 1964 – Maria Doyle Kennedy, Irish actress and singer; June 22, 1971 – Mary Lynn Rajskub, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057