Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 175th day of the year 1995. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,914 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,971 days or 8.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 2, 2027.
If a dog named Lucy Lu - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucy Lu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucy Lu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Michael Gothard
- 1949John Illsley
- 1951Charles Sturridge
- 1958Tom Lister, Jr.
- 1959Andy McCluskey
- 1964Jean-Luc Delarue
- 1967Sherry Stringfield
- 1979Mindy Kaling
- 1986Solange Knowles
View the complete list of June 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1535Joanna of Austria, Princess of Portugal (d. 1573)
- 1882Athanase David, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1953)
- 1909Jean Deslauriers, Canadian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1978)
- 1940Vittorio Storaro, Italian cinematographer
- 1946Ellison Onizuka, American colonel, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1952Bob Neill, English lawyer and politician
- 1958Kenneth Biros, American murderer (d. 2009)
- 1966Hope Sandoval, American singer-songwriter (Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions)
- 1978Emppu Vuorinen, Finnish guitarist and songwriter (Nightwish, Brother Firetribe, Altaria, and Barilari)
- 1978Luis García, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of June 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Briana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230The Siege of Jaén started in the context of the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1813Battle of Beaver Dams: A British and Indian combined force defeats the United States Army.
- 1932A bloodless revolution instigated by the People’s Party ends the absolute power of King Prajadhipok of Siam (now Thailand).
- 1939Siam is renamed Thailand by Plaek Phibunsongkhram, the country’s third prime minister.
- 1947Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.
- 1967The worst caving disaster in British history takes six lives at Mossdale Caverns.
- 1995“Rugby World Cup final”: South Africa defeats New Zealand, Nelson Mandela presents Francois Pienaar with the Webb-Ellis trophy in an iconic post-apartheid moment.
- 2004In New York, capital punishment is declared unconstitutional.
- 2010John Isner of the United States defeats Nicolas Mahut of France at Wimbledon, in the longest match in professional tennis history.
- 2013Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is found guilty of abusing his power and having sex with an underage prostitute, and is sentenced to seven years in prison.
View the complete list of June 24 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judy Canova, Tabby Thomas, Rene Requiestas, Mark Lindsay Chapman, Neon Hitch, Erika Sawajiri, Mahendra Kapoor, Frank Dunlop, You Kikkawa, Timothy Bottoms.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 24, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 14, 1965. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 24th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 24, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 175th day of 1995
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,914 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,971 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 302
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 2, 2027
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1967 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 14, 1965 (-162)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (June 24, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VI.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1967 – Faith Hill, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; May 4, 1951 – Gérard Jugnot, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 12, 1986 – Carla Abellana, Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042