Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 175th day of the year 1995. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,184 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,061 days or 8.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 2, 2027.
If a dog named Lazar - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lazar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lazar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Erkin Koray
- 1945Colin Blunstone
- 1958Kathy Troccoli
- 1966Adrienne Shelly
- 1967Janez Lapajne
- 1967Sherry Stringfield
- 1969Sissel Kyrkjebø
- 1980Liane Balaban
- 1985Kyle Searles
View the complete list of June 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1587William Arnold, English-American settler (d. 1675)
- 1858Hastings Rashdall, English historian, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1924)
- 1941Erkin Koray, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1960Walter E. Ellis, American serial killer (d. 2013)
- 1961Curt Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate)
- 1977Dimos Dikoudis, Greek basketball player and manager
- 1978Emppu Vuorinen, Finnish guitarist and songwriter (Nightwish, Brother Firetribe, Altaria, and Barilari)
- 1987Josh Lillis, English footballer
- 1988Candice Patton, American actress
- 1990Richard Sukuta-Pasu, German footballer
View the complete list of June 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Florence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1128Battle of São Mamede, near Guimarães: Forces led by Afonso I defeat forces led by his mother Teresa of León and her lover Fernando Pérez de Traba. After this battle, the future king calls himself “Prince of Portugal”, the first step towards “official independence” that will be reached in 1139 after the Battle of Ourique.
- 1340Hundred Years’ War: Battle of Sluys: The French fleet is almost completely destroyed by the English fleet commanded in person by King Edward III.
- 1497John Cabot lands in North America at Newfoundland leading the first European exploration of the region since the Vikings.
- 1531The city of San Juan del Río, Mexico, is founded.
- 1597The first Dutch voyage to the East Indies reaches Banten (on Java).
- 1762Battle of Wilhelmsthal: The British-Hanoverian army of Ferdinand of Brunswick defeats French forces in Westphalia.
- 1813Battle of Beaver Dams: A British and Indian combined force defeats the United States Army.
- 1894Marie François Sadi Carnot is assassinated by Sante Geronimo Caserio.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of the Somme begins with a week-long artillery bombardment on the German Line.
- 1973The UpStairs Lounge arson attack takes place at a gay bar located on the second floor of the three-story building at 141 Chartres Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Thirty-two people die as a result of fire or smoke inhalation.
View the complete list of June 24 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dottie West, Lotte Lenya, Lew DeWitt, Dennis Day, Dany Boon, Bernard Giraudeau, Bruce Paltrow, Booboo Stewart, Jim Perry, Ben Stein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 24, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 14, 1965. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 24th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 24, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 175th day of 1995
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 313 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,184 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,061 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 311
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 2, 2027
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1967 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 14, 1965 (-162)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (June 24, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VI.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1989 – Mike Will Made It, American record producer; December 4, 1930 – Ronnie Corbett, Scottish actor; April 1, 1942 – Philip Margo, American singer, drummer, and producer (The Tokens).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151