Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 175th day of the year 2006. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,084 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,695 days or 4.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 2, 2038.
If a dog named Mili - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mili will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mili will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jean-Pierre Ferland
- 1944Jeff Beck
- 1951Charles Sturridge
- 1958Kathy Troccoli
- 1960Siedah Garrett
- 1961Iain Glen
- 1971Ji Jin-hee
- 1979Mindy Kaling
- 1985Yukina Shirakawa
View the complete list of June 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1485Johannes Bugenhagen, Polish-German priest and reformer (d. 1558)
- 1535Joanna of Austria, Princess of Portugal (d. 1573)
- 1927James B. Edwards, American dentist, soldier, and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of Energy (d. 2014)
- 1934Jean-Pierre Ferland, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1942Michele Lee, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1944Jeff Beck, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Yardbirds, The Jeff Beck Group, The Honeydrippers, and Beck, Bogert & Appice)
- 1946Ellison Onizuka, American colonel, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1960Siedah Garrett, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Brand New Heavies)
- 1970Bernardo Sassetti, Portuguese pianist, composer, and educator (d. 2012)
- 1978Ariel Pink, American singer-songwriter (Atheif)
View the complete list of June 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The city of San Juan del Río, Mexico, is founded.
- 1535The Anabaptist state of Münster is conquered and disbanded.
- 1866Battle of Custoza: An Austrian army defeats the Italian army during the Austro-Prussian War.
- 1939Siam is renamed Thailand by Plaek Phibunsongkhram, the country’s third prime minister.
- 1949The first television western, Hopalong Cassidy, is aired on NBC starring William Boyd.
- 1957In Roth v. United States, the U.S. Supreme Court rules that obscenity is not protected by the First Amendment.
- 1967The worst caving disaster in British history takes six lives at Mossdale Caverns.
- 1973The UpStairs Lounge arson attack takes place at a gay bar located on the second floor of the three-story building at 141 Chartres Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Thirty-two people die as a result of fire or smoke inhalation.
- 2010Julia Gillard assumed office as the first female Prime Minister of Australia.
- 2012Lonesome George, the last known individual of Chelonoidis nigra abingdonii, a subspecies of the Galápagos tortoise, dies.
View the complete list of June 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Sunshine, Daniel Pilon, Dana Plato, Joe Grifasi, Belinda Stewart-Wilson, Jesse McCartney, Cecilia Gasdia, Son Hoyoung, Dona Massin, Chip.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 24, 2006.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th June 2006 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 24th June 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 24, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 175th day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,084 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,695 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 172
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 2, 2038
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean (June 24, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VI.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1958 – James McDaniel, American actor and director; May 1, 1905 – Henry Koster, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1988); March 9, 1991 – Domo Genesis, American rapper (Odd Future).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,983