Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 25, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 176th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 796 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Cyril Fletcher
- 1924Sidney Lumet
- 1925Clifton Chenier
- 1928Moray Watson
- 1940Mary Beth Peil
- 1944Gary David Goldberg
- 1952Martin Gerschwitz
- 1961Timur Bekmambetov
- 1971Angela Kinsey
- 1975Kiur Aarma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 25.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 25.
- 1612John Albert Vasa, Polish cardinal (d. 1634)
- 1715Joseph Foullon de Doué, French soldier and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1789)
- 1930George Murdock, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1956Craig Young, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1969Zim Zum, American guitarist and songwriter (The Pop Culture Suicides)
- 1971Sébastien Levicq, French decathlete
- 1974Karisma Kapoor, Indian actress and singer
- 1976José Cancela, Uruguayan footballer
- 1991Chloe Nørgaard, American model and DJ
- 1991Christa Theret, French actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 841In the Battle of Fontenay-en-Puisaye, forces led by Charles the Bald and Louis the German defeat the armies of Lothair I of Italy and Pepin II of Aquitaine.
- 1788Virginia becomes the tenth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1900The Taoist monk Wang Yuanlu discovers the Dunhuang manuscripts, a cache of ancient texts that are of great historical and religious significance, in the Mogao Caves of Dunhuang, China.
- 1938Dr. Douglas Hyde is inaugurated as the first President of Ireland.
- 1943The Holocaust: Jews in the Częstochowa Ghetto in Poland stage an uprising against the Nazis.
- 1950The Korean War begins with the invasion of South Korea by North Korea.
- 1960Two cryptographers working for the United States National Security Agency left for vacation to Mexico, and from there defected to the Soviet Union.
- 1975Prime Minister Indira Gandhi has a state of internal Emergency declared in India.
- 1978The rainbow flag representing gay pride is flown for the first time in the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade.
- 2013Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani becomes the eighth Emir of Qatar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 25.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 25 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elva Hsiao, Ben Garant, Brad Davis, Angela Kinsey, Rebbie Jackson, Tarja Turunen, Mathew Horne, Glen Phillips, Susanne Zenor, Tina Fey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 25 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 25, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1970 – Shonda Rhimes, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 9, 1974 – Canibus, Jamaican-American rapper and actor (The Hrsmn); September 26, 1979 – Jacob Tierney, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,108