Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 25, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 177th day of the year 1960. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,611 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,204 days or 19.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 3, 1992.
If a dog named Gambino - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gambino will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gambino will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930George Murdock
- 1940Mary Beth Peil
- 1942Patricia Brake
- 1944Gary David Goldberg
- 1962Phill Jupitus
- 1978Aftab Shivdasani
- 1986Megan Burns
- 1991Kyousuke Hamao
- 1993Barney Clark
View the complete list of June 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 25.
- 1799David Douglas, Scottish-English botanist and explorer (d. 1834)
- 1937Derek Foster, Baron Foster of Bishop Auckland, English politician
- 1940A. J. Quinnell, English-Maltese author (d. 2005)
- 1952Martin Gerschwitz, German singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly)
- 1969Hunter Foster, American actor and singer
- 1970Roope Latvala, Finnish guitarist (Children of Bodom, Stone, Sinergy, and Waltari)
- 1971Karen Darke, English cyclist and author
- 1982Mikhail Youzhny, Russian tennis player
- 1986Aya Matsuura, Japanese singer and actress (GAM, Gomattō, 3nin Matsuri, and Def.Diva)
- 1988Jhonas Enroth, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of June 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1876Battle of the Little Bighorn and the death of Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer.
- 1910Igor Stravinsky’s ballet The Firebird is premiered in Paris, bringing him to prominence as a composer.
- 1944World War II: United States Navy and British Royal Navy ships bombard Cherbourg to support United States Army units engaged in the Battle of Cherbourg.
- 1947The Diary of a Young Girl (better known as The Diary of Anne Frank) is published.
- 1949Long-Haired Hare, starring Bugs Bunny, is released in theaters.
- 1960Two cryptographers working for the United States National Security Agency left for vacation to Mexico, and from there defected to the Soviet Union.
- 1976Missouri Governor Kit Bond issues an executive order rescinding the Extermination Order, formally apologizing on behalf of the state of Missouri for the suffering it had caused to the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1981Microsoft is restructured to become an incorporated business in its home state of Washington.
- 1993Kim Campbell is sworn in as the first female Prime Minister of Canada.
- 1999United Nations Security Council: Resolutions 1248 and 1249 are adopted.
View the complete list of June 25 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 25, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nichkhun, Fuzzy Haskins, John Laurinaitis, Robbie Robertson, Woody Strode, Rob Knox, Karine Vanasse, Joy Whitby, Rika Izumi, Jessica Amlee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 25 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 25, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 8, 1956. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 25th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 25, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 177th day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,611 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,204 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 732
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 3, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 8, 1956 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1946 (-146)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis (June 27, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1931 – Freddy Quinn, Austrian singer, guitarist, and actor; January 8, 1929 – Saeed Jaffrey, Indian-English actor; September 19, 1951 – Darryl Read, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Crushed Butler and Tiger) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145