Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 25, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 177th day of the year 1960. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,699 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,233 days or 19.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 3, 1992.
If a dog named Phade - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phade will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Phade will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Anne Revere
- 1952Tim Finn
- 1954Daryush Shokof
- 1964Emma Suárez
- 1971Jason Lewis
- 1975Natasha Klauss
- 1980Maja Latinović
- 1986Aya Matsuura
- 1989Edgar Morais
- 1991Chloe Nørgaard
View the complete list of June 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 25.
- 1560Wilhelm Fabry, German surgeon (d. 1634)
- 1715Joseph Foullon de Doué, French soldier and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1789)
- 1886Henry H. Arnold, American general (d. 1950)
- 1921Celia Franca, English-Canadian ballerina and choreographer, founded the National Ballet of Canada (d. 2007)
- 1924Sidney Lumet, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1941Eddie Large, Scottish comedian and actor
- 1942Patricia Brake, English actress
- 1947Jimmie Walker, American actor
- 1982Rain, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1985Karim Matmour, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of June 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sabrina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1741Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned Queen of Hungary.
- 1910Igor Stravinsky’s ballet The Firebird is premiered in Paris, bringing him to prominence as a composer.
- 1938Dr. Douglas Hyde is inaugurated as the first President of Ireland.
- 1944The final page of the comic Krazy Kat is published, exactly two months after its author George Herriman died.
- 1944World War II: United States Navy and British Royal Navy ships bombard Cherbourg to support United States Army units engaged in the Battle of Cherbourg.
- 1949Long-Haired Hare, starring Bugs Bunny, is released in theaters.
- 1967Broadcasting of the first live global satellite television program: Our World
- 1975Mozambique achieves independence.
- 1997An unmanned Progress spacecraft collides with the Russian space station Mir.
- 1999United Nations Security Council: Resolutions 1248 and 1249 are adopted.
View the complete list of June 25 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 25, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steffi Sidney, Steve Zahn, Eugene Simon, Stephanie Cayo, Junjun, Jeremy Child, Adam Levine, Harvey Bautista, Wes Bentley, Bob Haymes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 25 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 25, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 8, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1946. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 25th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 25, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 177th day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 216 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,699 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,233 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 735
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 3, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 8, 1956 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1946 (-146)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis (June 27, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1915 – Pops Staples, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000); July 29, 1966 – Richard Steven Horvitz, American voice actor; June 9, 1980 – James DeBello, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,077