Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 25, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 176th day of the year 2002. It was the 26th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,012 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,004 days or 5.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 3, 2034.
If a dog named Pyrgo - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pyrgo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pyrgo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887George Abbott
- 1924Sidney Lumet
- 1925Clifton Chenier
- 1935Eddie Floyd
- 1964Emma Suárez
- 1971Angela Kinsey
- 1977Layla El
- 1981Sheridan Smith
- 1989Edgar Morais
- 1997Jacquie Lee
View the complete list of June 25 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 25.
- 1925June Lockhart, American actress
- 1927Chuck Smith, American pastor, founded the Calvary Chapel (d. 2013)
- 1935Ray Butt, English television producer and director (d. 2013)
- 1936Bert Hölldobler, German biologist and entomologist
- 1947John Powell, American discus thrower
- 1954David Paich, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Toto)
- 1955Vic Marks, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1969Hunter Foster, American actor and singer
- 1972Carlos Delgado, Puerto Rican baseball player and coach
- 1982Rain, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of June 25 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 524The Franks are defeated by the Burgundians in the Battle of Vézeronce.
- 1530At the Diet of Augsburg the Augsburg Confession is presented to the Holy Roman Emperor by the Lutheran princes and Electors of Germany.
- 1786Gavriil Pribylov discovers St. George Island of the Pribilof Islands in the Bering Sea.
- 1906Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
- 1913American Civil War veterans begin arriving at the Great Reunion of 1913.
- 1947The Diary of a Young Girl (better known as The Diary of Anne Frank) is published.
- 1967Broadcasting of the first live global satellite television program: Our World
- 1978The rainbow flag representing gay pride is flown for the first time in the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade.
- 1982Greece abolishes the head shaving of recruits in the military.
- 1998In Clinton v. City of New York, the United States Supreme Court decides that the Line Item Veto Act of 1996 is unconstitutional.
View the complete list of June 25 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 25, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Kramer, Kasey Rogers, Kevin Griffin, Navi Rawat, Zöe Salmon, Barry Morse, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Robert Cavanah, Chris Gutierrez, Leon Askin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 25 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 25, 2002.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th June 2002 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 29, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 25th June 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 25, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 176th day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 26th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,012 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,004 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 203
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 3, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 1999 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1990 (-104)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (June 29, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1953 – June Pointer, American singer and actress (Pointer Sisters) (d. 2006); January 3, 1971 – Sarah Alexander, English actress and screenwriter; June 14, 1979 – Osvaldo Benavides, Mexican actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846