Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 26, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 177th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,273 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Antonie Nedošinská
- 1909Wolfgang Reitherman
- 1937Sombat Metanee
- 1966Dany Boon
- 1966Yūko Minaguchi
- 1970Paul Thomas Anderson
- 1973Parry Shen
- 1981Andrea Gibbs
- 1992Jennette McCurdy
- 1993Ariana Grande
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 26.
- 1906Alberto Rabagliati, Italian singer and actor (Lecuona Cuban Boys) (d. 1974)
- 1928Jacob Druckman, American composer and academic (d. 1996)
- 1931Colin Wilson, English philosopher and author (d. 2013)
- 1944Arthur Doyle, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and flute player (d. 2014)
- 1969Mike Myers, American baseball player
- 1973Gretchen Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Sinik, French rapper
- 1984Gabrielle Walcott, Trinidadian model, actress, and singer, Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2011
- 1986Xisco, Spanish footballer
- 2005Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Livonian campaign of Stephen Báthory begins.
- 1886Henri Moissan isolated elemental Fluorine for the first time.
- 1917The first U.S. troops arrive in France to fight alongside Britain and France against Germany in World War I.
- 1924American occupying forces leave the Dominican Republic.
- 1934United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Federal Credit Union Act, which establishes credit unions.
- 1948William Shockley files the original patent for the grown-junction transistor, the first bipolar junction transistor.
- 1952The Pan-Malayan Labour Party is founded in Malaya, as a union of statewide labour parties.
- 1974The Universal Product Code is scanned for the first time to sell a package of Wrigley’s chewing gum at the Marsh Supermarket in Troy, Ohio
- 1975Two FBI agents and a member of the American Indian Movement are killed in a shootout on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota; Leonard Peltier is later convicted of the murders in a controversial trial.
- 1995Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani deposes his father Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar, in a bloodless coup d'état.
View the complete list of historical events for June 26.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 26 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: P. J. Soles, Nathan Fillion, Jason Miller, Alek Keshishian, Polde Bibič, Daesung, Keith Hernandez, Barbara Murray, Ed Begley, Alec Baldwin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 26 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 26, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1994 – Fumika Shimizu, Japanese actress and model; May 31, 1989 – Daul Kim, South Korean model, painter, and blogger (d. 2009); March 1, 1954 – Catherine Bach, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072