Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 26, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 178th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,624 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Billy Davis, Jr.
- 1949Adrian Gurvitz
- 1956Chris Isaak
- 1957Al Hunter Ashton
- 1958Riho Sibul
- 1961Terri Nunn
- 1975Marie-Nicole Lemieux
- 1976Paweł Małaszyński
- 1981Kanako Kondō
- 1988Rina Nakanishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 26.
- 1764Jan Paweł Łuszczewski, Polish politician (d. 1812)
- 1819Abner Doubleday, American general (d. 1893)
- 1839Sam Watkins, American soldier and author (d. 1901)
- 1942J.J. Dillon, American wrestler and manager
- 1949Fredric Brandt, American dermatologist and author (d. 2015)
- 1955Dick Mol, Dutch paleontologist and author
- 1959Mark McKinney, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1974Nicole Saba, Lebanese singer and actress (The 4 Cats)
- 1975Chris Armstrong, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1994Leonard Carow, German actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1723After a siege and bombardment by cannon, Baku surrenders to the Russians.
- 1848End of the June Days Uprising in Paris.
- 1907The 1907 Tiflis bank robbery takes place in Yerevan Square, now Freedom Square, Tbilisi.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle of Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord defeat Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1948The Western allies begin an airlift to Berlin after the Soviet Union blockades West Berlin.
- 1948William Shockley files the original patent for the grown-junction transistor, the first bipolar junction transistor.
- 1960Madagascar gains its independence from France.
- 1974The Universal Product Code is scanned for the first time to sell a package of Wrigley’s chewing gum at the Marsh Supermarket in Troy, Ohio
- 1978Air Canada Flight 189 to Toronto overruns the runway and crashes into the Etobicoke Creek ravine. Two of 107 passengers on board perish.
- 2013The U.S. Supreme Court rules that Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional and in violation of the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for June 26.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 26 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Foivos Delivorias, Helga Krapf, Bobby Byrd, Julio Iglesias, Wallace Shawn, Nodiko Tatishvili, Wankelmut, Jeremy Applegate, Matt Letscher, Rachael Lillis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 26 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 26, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1964 – Blair Underwood, American actor, director, and producer; October 1, 1985 – Porcelain Black, American singer-songwriter; May 15, 1938 – Mireille Darc, French actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074