Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 26, 2006 was a Monday and it was the 177th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Giuseppe Taddei
- 1955Gedde Watanabe
- 1955Mick Jones
- 1956Chris Isaak
- 1957Al Hunter Ashton
- 1966Yūko Minaguchi
- 1971Emma Noble
- 1977Mark Jindrak
- 1991John Mark Loudermilk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 26.
- 1895George Hainsworth, Canadian ice hockey player and politician (d. 1950)
- 1905Lynd Ward, American author and illustrator (d. 1985)
- 1925Wolfgang Unzicker, German chess player (d. 2006)
- 1936Benjamin Adekunle, Nigerian general (d. 2014)
- 1938Neil Abercrombie, American sociologist and politician, 7th Governor of Hawaii
- 1944Wolfgang Weber, German footballer and manager
- 1967Olivier Dahan, French director and screenwriter
- 1972Jai Taurima, Australian long jumper and police officer
- 1976Pommie Mbangwa, Zimbabwean cricketer and sportscaster
- 1995Reema Major, Sudanese-Canadian rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 699En no Ozuno, a Japanese mystic and apothecary who will later be regarded as the founder of a folk religion Shugendō, is banished to Izu Ōshima.
- 1794French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Fleurus marked the first successful military use of aircraft.
- 1843Treaty of Nanking comes into effect, Hong Kong Island is ceded to the British “in perpetuity”.
- 1941World War II: Soviet planes bomb Kassa, Hungary (now Košice, Slovakia), giving Hungary the impetus to declare war the next day.
- 1945The United Nations Charter is signed in San Francisco.
- 1948William Shockley files the original patent for the grown-junction transistor, the first bipolar junction transistor.
- 1955The South African Congress Alliance adopts the Freedom Charter at the Congress of the People in Kliptown.
- 1959Swedish boxer Ingemar Johansson becomes world champion of heavy weight boxing, by defeating American Floyd Patterson on technical knockout after two minutes and three seconds in the third round at Yankee Stadium.
- 1995Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani deposes his father Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar, in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 2003The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Lawrence v. Texas that gender-based sodomy laws are unconstitutional.
View the complete list of historical events for June 26.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 26 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katherine Kelly Lang, B. J. Thomas, Victor Wooten, Jadwiga Smosarska, Herb Vigran, Johnny Vegas, Danny Gerard, Simon Jones, Nancy Giles, Millicent Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 26 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 26, 2006.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1937 – Michel Louvain, Canadian singer; September 5, 1939 – John Stewart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Kingston Trio) (d. 2008); September 21, 1987 – Ryan Guzman, American actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981