Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 26, 2006 was a Monday and it was the 177th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Alberto Rabagliati
- 1938Billy Davis, Jr.
- 1942Gilberto Gil
- 1951Pamela Bellwood
- 1955Mick Jones
- 1957Al Hunter Ashton
- 1958Riho Sibul
- 1969Francis Magee
- 1993Ariana Grande
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 26.
- 1903Big Bill Broonzy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1958)
- 1909Wolfgang Reitherman, German-American animator, director, and producer (d. 1985)
- 1925Pavel Belyayev, Russian soldier, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1970)
- 1944Gennady Zyuganov, Russian colonel and politician
- 1951Gary Gilmour, Australian cricketer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1970Chris O'Donnell, American actor and producer
- 1977Florian Kehrmann, German handball player
- 1981Damien Sargue, French singer and actor
- 1987Carlos Iaconelli, Brazilian race car driver
- 1994Hollie Arnold, English javelin thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740A combined force Spanish, free blacks and allied Indians defeat a British garrison at the Siege of Fort Mose near St. Augustine during the War of Jenkins’ Ear.
- 1830William IV becomes king of Britain and Hanover.
- 1843Treaty of Nanking comes into effect, Hong Kong Island is ceded to the British “in perpetuity”.
- 1889Bangui is founded by Albert Dolisie and Alfred Uzac in what was then the upper reaches of the French Congo.
- 1906The first Grand Prix motor racing event held.
- 1948William Shockley files the original patent for the grown-junction transistor, the first bipolar junction transistor.
- 1955The South African Congress Alliance adopts the Freedom Charter at the Congress of the People in Kliptown.
- 1963U.S. President John F. Kennedy gave his “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech, underlining the support of the United States for democratic West Germany shortly after Soviet-supported East Germany erected the Berlin Wall.
- 1975Two FBI agents and a member of the American Indian Movement are killed in a shootout on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota; Leonard Peltier is later convicted of the murders in a controversial trial.
- 2015The U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges declares that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marriage under the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for June 26.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 26 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anjelica Huston, Kim So-yeon, Shannon Hoon, Tammy Lynn Michaels, Tonton Gutierrez, Grant Bowler, Jodi Martin, Shaun Ryder, Matthew Bellamy, Masaaki Uchino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 26 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 26, 2006.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1970 – Glenn Quinn, Irish actor (d. 2002); April 11, 1974 – Anton Glanzelius, Swedish actor; December 26, 1985 – Beth Behrs, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991