Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 26, 2006 was a Monday and it was the 177th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,044 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 137 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Dwight York
- 1942Gilberto Gil
- 1955Gedde Watanabe
- 1957Al Hunter Ashton
- 1966Yūko Minaguchi
- 1968Isshin Chiba
- 1974Nicole Saba
- 1980Jason Schwartzman
- 1994Leonard Carow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 26.
- 1866George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon, English archaeologist and banker (d. 1923)
- 1869Martin Andersen Nexø, Danish journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 1936Edith Pearlman, American author
- 1938Billy Davis, Jr., American singer (The 5th Dimension)
- 1938Neil Abercrombie, American sociologist and politician, 7th Governor of Hawaii
- 1963Harriet Wheeler, English singer-songwriter (The Sundays)
- 1974Derek Jeter, American baseball player
- 1984Deron Williams, American basketball player
- 1988Sam Marchant, English singer (Samanda)
- 1990Igor Subbotin, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1483Richard III becomes King of England.
- 1794French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Fleurus marked the first successful military use of aircraft.
- 1848End of the June Days Uprising in Paris.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Osuchy in Osuchy, Poland, one of the largest battles between Nazi Germany and Polish resistance forces, ends with the defeat of the latter.
- 1952The Pan-Malayan Labour Party is founded in Malaya, as a union of statewide labour parties.
- 1953Lavrentiy Beria, head of MVD, is arrested by Nikita Khrushchev and other members of the Politburo.
- 1959Swedish boxer Ingemar Johansson becomes world champion of heavy weight boxing, by defeating American Floyd Patterson on technical knockout after two minutes and three seconds in the third round at Yankee Stadium.
- 1967Karol Wojtyła (later John Paul II) made a cardinal by Pope Paul VI.
- 2000Pope John Paul II reveals the third secret of Fátima.
- 2000President Clinton announces the completion of the first survey of the entire human genome.
View the complete list of historical events for June 26.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 26 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megumi Okina, Glen Phillips, Gary Glitter, Sheila Steafel, Maxwell Caulfield, Roseanne Barr, Rebbie Jackson, Heather Marks, Victor Beaumont, Dominique Dunne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 26 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 26, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1969 – Alex Kapp Horner, American actress; February 6, 1908 – Michael Maltese, American actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 1981); May 26, 1915 – Sam Edwards, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079