Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 1984 was a Wednesday and it was the 179th day of the year 1984. It was the 26th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,397 days or 12.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 5, 2016.
If a dog named Michoux - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Michoux will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Michoux will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Magali Noël
- 1951Julia Duffy
- 1968Pascale Bussières
- 1972Dawud Wharnsby
- 1984Julie Ordon
- 1984Khloé Kardashian
- 1987Ed Westwick
- 1988Queneerich Rehman
View the complete list of June 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1916Robert Normann, Norwegian guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1935Ramon Zamora, Filipino actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1938Konrad Kujau, German illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1956Scott Cunningham, American author (d. 1993)
- 1963Wendy Alexander, Scottish politician, Minister for Enterprise and Lifelong Learning
- 1970Ahmed Ahmed, Egyptian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1975Sarah Evanetz, Canadian swimmer
- 1976Cazwell, American rapper and songwriter
- 1977Arkadiusz Radomski, Polish footballer
- 1989Bruna Tenório, Brazilian model
View the complete list of June 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kirk’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899A. E. J. Collins scores 628 runs not out, the highest-ever recorded score in cricket.
- 1905Battleship Potemkin uprising: sailors start a mutiny aboard the battleship Potemkin, denouncing the crimes of autocracy, demanding liberty and an end to war.
- 1941Romanian governmental forces, allies of Nazi Germany, launch one of the most violent pogroms in Jewish history in the city of Iași, (Romania), resulting in the murder of at least 13,266 Jews.
- 1954The 1954 FIFA World Cup quarterfinal match between Hungary and Brazil, highly anticipated to be exciting, instead turns violent, with three players ejected and further fighting continuing after the game.
- 1971After only three years in business, rock promoter Bill Graham closes the Fillmore East in New York, New York, the “Church of Rock and Roll”.
- 1982Space Shuttle Columbia launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the final research and development flight mission, STS-4.
- 1988Gare de Lyon rail accident In Paris a train collides with a stationary train killing 56 people.
- 1991Slovenia, after declaring independence two days before is invaded by Yugoslav troops, tanks, and aircraft starting the Ten-Day War.
- 2007The Brazilian Military Police invades the favelas of Complexo do Alemão in an episode which is remembered as the Complexo do Alemão massacre.
- 2007Tony Blair resigns as British Prime Minister, a position he had held since 1997.
View the complete list of June 27 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paris Bennett, Camren Bicondova, Jessica Barker, Buff Bagwell, Carlos Acosta, Mary Healy, Grecia Colmenares, Siobhan Magnus, Charles Greville, 7th Earl of Warwick, Alan Gorrie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 27, 1984.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th June 1984 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +228. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1989. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Reflex by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 27th June 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 27, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 179th day of 1984
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 26th Wednesday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 447
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 5, 2016
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1962 (+228)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1989 (-139)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: The Reflex by Duran Duran (June 30, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VI.MCMLXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1947 – Lembit Sibul, Estonian actor and journalist (d. 2001); August 24, 1961 – Jared Harris, English actor; March 16, 1948 – Richard Desjardins, Canadian singer-songwriter and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131