Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 178th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Billy Curtis
- 1935Laurent Terzieff
- 1942Jérôme Savary
- 1943Kjersti Døvigen
- 1955Isabelle Adjani
- 1963Inva Mula
- 1974Christian Kane
- 1975Tobey Maguire
- 1984Rocío Guirao Díaz
- 1989Matthew Lewis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1908João Guimarães Rosa, Brazilian physician and author (d. 1967)
- 1914Robert Aickman, English author and activist, co-founded the Inland Waterways Association (d. 1981)
- 1930Tommy Kono, American weightlifter and coach
- 1936Lucille Clifton, American author and poet (d. 2010)
- 1948Camile Baudoin, American guitarist (The Radiators)
- 1951Mary McAleese, Irish academic and politician, 8th President of Ireland
- 1955Isabelle Adjani, French actress and singer
- 1970Régine Cavagnoud, French skier (d. 2001)
- 1978Courtney Ford, American actress and producer
- 1980Kevin Pietersen, South African-English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759General James Wolfe begins the siege of Quebec.
- 1760Cherokee warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Echoee near present-day Otto, North Carolina during the Anglo-Cherokee War.
- 1898The first solo circumnavigation of the globe is completed by Joshua Slocum from Briar Island, Nova Scotia.
- 1899A. E. J. Collins scores 628 runs not out, the highest-ever recorded score in cricket.
- 1941German troops capture the city of Białystok during Operation Barbarossa.
- 1976Air France Flight 139 (Tel Aviv-Athens-Paris) is hijacked en route to Paris by the PLO and redirected to Entebbe, Uganda.
- 1977France grants independence to Djibouti.
- 1981The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China issues its “Resolution on Certain Questions in the History of Our Party Since the Founding of the People’s Republic of China”, laying the blame for the Cultural Revolution on Mao Zedong.
- 1988Gare de Lyon rail accident In Paris a train collides with a stationary train killing 56 people.
- 2013NASA launches the Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph, a space probe to observe the Sun.
View the complete list of historical events for June 27.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Éowyn, Renée Jones, Sarah Kozer, Brooke Shields, Jérémy Kapone, Liam McIntyre, Janet Leon, Pamu Pamorada, Diggy Simmons, Ellen Barkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 27, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On My Own by Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1966 – Sommore, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; May 17, 1942 – Taj Mahal, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rising Sons); August 26, 1988 – Niña Jose, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079