Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 179th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,340 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Sergei Bodrov
- 1954Alice Krige
- 1965Jessica Hecht
- 1966John Cusack
- 1970Steve Burton
- 1972Alessandro Nivola
- 1974Rob Dyrdek
- 1982Takayuki Tsubaki
- 1990Nick Purcell
- 1991Kang Min-hyuk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1831Joseph Joachim, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1907)
- 1937Fernand Labrie, Canadian endocrinologist and academic
- 1938Leon Panetta, American lawyer and politician, 23rd United States Secretary of Defense
- 1963Tierney Sutton, American singer
- 1966Sara Stewart, Scottish actress
- 1970Mike White, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Guillermo Martínez, Cuban javelin thrower
- 1989Julia Zlobina, Russian-Azerbaijani figure skater
- 1990Daisy Turner, English model and actress
- 1994Hussein, Crown Prince of Jordan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098Fighters of the First Crusade defeat Kerbogha of Mosull.
- 1635Guadeloupe becomes a French colony.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: A New England colonial army captures Louisbourg, New France, after a forty-seven-day siege (New Style).
- 1776The Battle of Sullivan’s Island ends with the first decisive American victory in the American Revolutionary War leading to the commemoration of Carolina Day.
- 1902The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany starts its strategic summer offensive against the Soviet Union, codenamed Case Blue
- 1948The Cominform circulates the “Resolution on the situation in the Communist Party of Yugoslavia”; Yugoslavia is expelled from the Communist bloc.
- 1973Elections are held for the Northern Ireland Assembly, which will lead to power-sharing between unionists and nationalists in Northern Ireland for the first time.
- 1989On the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo, Slobodan Milošević delivers the Gazimestan speech at the site of the historic battle.
- 2009Honduran president Manuel Zelaya is ousted by a local military coup following a failed request to hold a referendum to rewrite the Honduran Constitution. This was the start of the 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Brand, Gertan Klauber, Lela Rochon, Rebel Wilson, Don Diamond, Miles Ocampo, Hans Sotin, Jake Thomas, Randy Sklar, Norah Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 28, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1984 – Lee Thompson Young, American actor (d. 2013); April 26, 1964 – Rebecka Törnqvist, Swedish singer; April 27, 1987 – Emma Taylor-Isherwood, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950