Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 179th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Jack Gold
- 1946Gilda Radner
- 1963Charlie Clouser
- 1971Ray Slijngaard
- 1974Miki Mizuno
- 1974Rob Dyrdek
- 1988Kanon Wakeshima
- 1989Lucy Rose
- 1990Nick Purcell
- 1994Madeline Duggan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1582William Fiennes, 1st Viscount Saye and Sele, English politician (d. 1662)
- 1945Ken Buchanan, Scottish boxer
- 1952Pietro Mennea, Italian sprinter and politician (d. 2013)
- 1955Thomas Hampson, American opera singer
- 1967Zhong Huandi, Chinese runner
- 1974Rob Dyrdek, American skateboarder, actor, and producer
- 1981Savage, New Zealand rapper (Deceptikonz)
- 1986Kellie Pickler, American singer-songwriter
- 1986Suzuko Mimori, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1994Hussein, Crown Prince of Jordan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360Muhammed VI becomes the tenth Nasrid king of Granada after killing his brother-in-law Ismail II.
- 1461Edward IV is crowned King of England.
- 1651The Battle of Berestechko between Poland and Ukraine starts.
- 1709Peter the Great defeats Charles XII of Sweden at the Battle of Poltava
- 1778The American Continentals engage the British in the Battle of Monmouth Courthouse resulting in standstill and British withdrawal under cover of darkness.
- 1880The Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is captured at Glenrowan.
- 1948Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- 1969Stonewall riots begin in New York City, marking the start of the Gay Rights Movement.
- 1992The Constitution of Estonia is signed into law.
- 1994Members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult release sarin gas in Matsumoto, Japan; Seven people are killed, 660 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cara Pifko, China Forbes, Fernando del Valle, Uma Thurman, Meisa Kuroki, Joe Ranft, Bonnie Owens, Sophie Nélisse, Idrissa Ouedraogo, Louis Hayward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 28, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1967 – Tom Hollander, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 18, 1911 – Danny Kaye, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1987); August 5, 1960 – Seth Swirsky, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977