Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 179th day of the year 1958. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,385 days or 20.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 751 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 6, 1990.
If a dog named Regal - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Regal will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Regal will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Jack Gold
- 1945David Knights
- 1946Bruce Davison
- 1963Peter Baynham
- 1964DJ Quicksilver
- 1966Bobby Bare, Jr.
- 1966Mary Stuart Masterson
- 1966Sara Stewart
- 1967Gil Bellows
- 1990Jasmine Richards
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1941Al Downing, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1941David Johnston, Canadian academic, lawyer, and politician, 28th Governor-General of Canada
- 1963Tierney Sutton, American singer
- 1972Alessandro Nivola, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1972Ngô Bảo Châu, Vietnamese-French mathematician and academic
- 1978Simon Larose, Canadian tennis player
- 1979Felicia Day, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Kellie Pickler, American singer-songwriter
- 1987Bailey Tzuke, English singer-songwriter
- 1990Daisy Turner, English model and actress
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776The Battle of Sullivan’s Island ends with the first decisive American victory in the American Revolutionary War leading to the commemoration of Carolina Day.
- 1894Labor Day becomes an official US holiday.
- 1926Mercedes-Benz is formed by Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz merging their two companies.
- 1948Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- 1956in Poznań, workers from HCP factory go to the streets, sparking one of the first major protests against communist government both in Poland and Europe.
- 1964Malcolm X forms the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
- 1989On the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo, Slobodan Milošević delivers the Gazimestan speech at the site of the historic battle.
- 1992The Constitution of Estonia is signed into law.
- 1994Members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult release sarin gas in Matsumoto, Japan; Seven people are killed, 660 injured.
- 2004Sovereign power is handed to the interim government of Iraq by the Coalition Provisional Authority, ending the U.S.-led rule of that nation.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Badrić, Magne Furuholmen, Richard Eyer, Rudy Ray Moore, Madeline Duggan, Ashley Rickards, Ben Silverstone, Maya Plisetskaya, Elijah Wood, Jos LeDuc.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 1958 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 19, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 179th day of 1958
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 126 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,385 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 751
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 1990
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 19, 1965 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-172)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1938 – Jack Jones, American singer and actor; March 15, 1975 – will.i.am, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Black Eyed Peas and Atban Klann); November 6, 1949 – Brad Davis, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,760