Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 179th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,299 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Hans Alfredson
- 1945Raul Seixas
- 1945Türkan Şoray
- 1948Sergei Bodrov
- 1955Thomas Hampson
- 1958Félix Gray
- 1959Clint Boon
- 1964DJ Quicksilver
- 1977Mark Stoermer
- 1988Gaku Hamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1888George Challenor, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1947)
- 1913George Lloyd, English soldier and composer (d. 1998)
- 1951Mark Shand, English conservationist and author (d. 2014)
- 1952Pietro Mennea, Italian sprinter and politician (d. 2013)
- 1963Charlie Clouser, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nine Inch Nails)
- 1966John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Mushtaq Ahmed, Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1985Colt Hynes, American baseball player
- 1989Julia Zlobina, Russian-Azerbaijani figure skater
- 1991Seohyun, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls‘ Generation and Girls’Generation-TTS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360Muhammed VI becomes the tenth Nasrid king of Granada after killing his brother-in-law Ismail II.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: A New England colonial army captures Louisbourg, New France, after a forty-seven-day siege (New Style).
- 1838Coronation of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.
- 1865The Army of the Potomac is disbanded.
- 1902The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- 1922The Irish Civil War begins with the shelling of the Four Courts in Dublin by Free State forces.
- 1948Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- 1956in Poznań, workers from HCP factory go to the streets, sparking one of the first major protests against communist government both in Poland and Europe.
- 1964Malcolm X forms the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
- 2004Sovereign power is handed to the interim government of Iraq by the Coalition Provisional Authority, ending the U.S.-led rule of that nation.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilie Ullerup, Morgana King, Caroline Corinth, Emma Roberts, Louella Parsons, Adrianne Palicki, Donna McKechnie, Kane Hodder, Del Shannon, Daphne Ashbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 28, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1944 – Brenda Lee, American singer; February 9, 1981 – Rina Chinen, Japanese entertainer, singer, model, and actress; January 20, 1981 – Daniel Cudmore, Canadian actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074