Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 179th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,359 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915David "Honeyboy" Edwards
- 1916Olle Björklund
- 1926Mel Brooks
- 1942Frank Zane
- 1955Thomas Hampson
- 1959Clint Boon
- 1969Danielle Brisebois
- 1979Felicia Day
- 1990Nick Purcell
- 1995Kåre Hedebrant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1893August Zamoyski, Polish-French sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1938John Byner, American actor
- 1941Al Downing, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1942Hans-Joachim Walde, German decathlete (d. 2013)
- 1946Robert Asprin, American soldier and author (d. 2008)
- 1966John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Harun Tekin, Turkish singer and guitarist (Mor ve Ötesi)
- 1980Jevgeni Novikov, Estonian footballer
- 1986Suzuko Mimori, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1999Markéta Vondroušová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Edward IV is crowned King of England.
- 1859The first conformation dog show is held in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
- 1865The Army of the Potomac is disbanded.
- 1896An explosion in the Newton Coal Company’s Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston, Pennsylvania results in a massive cave-in that kills 58 miners.
- 1902The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- 1948Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- 1973Elections are held for the Northern Ireland Assembly, which will lead to power-sharing between unionists and nationalists in Northern Ireland for the first time.
- 1978The United States Supreme Court, in Regents of the University of California v. Bakke bars quota systems in college admissions.
- 1992The Constitution of Estonia is signed into law.
- 2001Slobodan Milošević is deported to ICTY to stand trial.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Rappaport, Evelyn Ward, Mihai Timofti, John Mallory Asher, Emil Steinberger, Roberto Alagna, Chantal Goya, Tara Spencer-Nairn, Elsa Lanchester, Rocío Dúrcal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 28, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1970 – Lee Beom-soo, South Korean actor; January 4, 1923 – Tito Rodríguez, Puerto Rican-American singer and bandleader (d 1973); September 28, 1934 – Brigitte Bardot, French actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,121